MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-21-2007, 09:31 AM

Tennis dresses

Seems there is a lot of interest in clothing that is a turn-on when worn for spanking situations. Here is another one of mine.
Tennis dresses. I saw something a long time ago where someone said" there is nothing like a tennis dress to make a woman look sexy." Maybe they are not the sexiest but they are certainly on my list of favorites.
Think of it. How easy it is to flip over a short tennis dress for a spanking. And the little sexy panties worn with them, that can be thoroughly warmed up before they come down. And some are so tiny that the bare cheeks can be reached with them up.
Switches on the legs? They are perfect for that. Not a stitch of cover over the legs. Can just see the woman doing the "switching dance" as she got her naked legs switched.
Once saw this ad,might have been for tennis wear, where a woman is saying
oops I forgot my panties", and flashing her bare bottom. Talk about perfect attire for a spanking! A short tennis dress and no panties.
And certainly there are lots of professional women tennis players who can be imagined receiving a spanking, from Billie Jean King and Martina Navratilova on up to today's Anna Kournikova and Matina Hingis.
Anyone else interested in this topic?
Old 01-21-2007, 09:41 AM

Very interesting! I love clothes and love "dressing up." The cheerleader thing doesn't do it for me, since I don't like cheerleaders (they always picked on me), but this is a look I could embrace.

I've had the same thought about some of the figure-skating outfits with the tiny skirts, although many of them are probably one-piece items. You'd have to do the wedgie thing if you wanted a bare target.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:24 PM

I certainly agree......tennis dresses/skirts are a very appealing type of spanking appearal, ( or most any short pleated skirt for that matter). Though Billie Jean nor Martina would hardly be the ones that come to mind for such activity

Gary D.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary D. View Post
Though Billie Jean nor Martina would hardly be the ones that come to mind for such activity.
I do recall, however, a report that Martina Hingis' mother used CP on her for poor performance during some stage of her career. I would speculate that it was earlier, i.e. when she was younger. I don't recall how valid the reports were, but it seems to be from the sources mentioned that there might have been the potential that they were true.

I also recall that it was mentioned that Mary Pierce's father had physically punished her for poor performance, and perhaps other infractions. However, that story indicated that he went well beyond corrective punishment, and was an abusive and destructive father.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:33 PM

Congrats on breaking the 500 mark for posts RG.

I don't have much to say about tennis dresses but if we're talking about "fetish fashions" for spanking, my fav is pjs. Nothing like spanking a girl in pjs right before bed. Especially one piece dropseats.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Congrats on breaking the 500 mark for posts RG.
Thank you, BV. Now if we could just get some of the others fired up to sit around our cyber couch and keep those posts coming in, we'd be flying high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007
Nothing like spanking a girl in pjs right before bed. Especially one piece dropseats.
Y'know, BV, that's a capital idea. I can just imagine sarah in a pair of dropseat pj's now. She's a pj girl and loves to wear them anyway, so getting them on her wouldn't be an issue. And she has the kind of bottom that would frame up quite nicely when the seat is down.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:34 AM

My interest in women's tennis pretty much begins and ends with Maria Sharapova. And I've seen her wear some outfits that resemble a cocktail dress more than tennis gear. Every time I watch her play I'm constantly fantasizing about have her, and those long legs, stretched across my lap while I punctuate my critique of her match with forehand strokes with my hairbrush.

Martina Hingis is another favorite who also does wonders for a tennis dress.

But there is no sport that fuels my spanking fantasies more than Womens Beach Volleyball!
Old 01-22-2007, 02:06 PM

Women's beach volleyball! You got that right! Talk about sexy,well-conditioned bottoms packed into those tighty,cheeky bikini bottoms!
For that matter, regular women's volleyball too, with those short, tight shorts they wear. "Leggy' is the operative term.
Paddlings, legswitchings, what a sight that would be a volleyball team lined up to have to go through that discipline regimen in their uniforms.
Those people who say women athletes are not feminine and sexy really have a narrow concept of beauty.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:01 AM
jackstrap

Notice how knowone ever picks basketball uniforms in threads like this. I think the least flattering sports uniform for ladies/girls.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstrap View Post
Notice how knowone ever picks basketball uniforms in threads like this. I think the least flattering sports uniform for ladies/girls.
jackstrap, from a visual perspective, you are correct. However, for an actual spanking, they perhaps have the thinnest of all uniforms!

So it's all relative, depending on whether the issue is visual appeal, or actual spanking action. Considering that the last ain't gonna occur, you're assessment is quite correct.