MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-05-2010, 10:57 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
SAM SAM SAM....what in the world are you trying to do here? First of all, to post what you did on the girls of Amateur Spankings is insulting as hell. I'm sure they are sorry that they do not make you turn your head as they cruise by. I have worked with and know several of these young ladies personally. I CAN ASSURE you there are some beautiful models on this site....Amber and Skylar to name just two are spectacuiar spankees.

One helpful thought might be to not trash the site of the man who thoughtfully maintains this FREE site and owns Amateur Spankings as well.

Also as far as the Samantha Woodley shouldnt work at this place for pay, making videos dicey, but you'd pay.....perhaps a few less shots of the Wild Turkey before your next post dude.

Last edited by garyspk; 02-06-2010 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:38 PM

I had to count to 10 or well maybe more like 100 before I even began typing. First, let me be clear about my thoughts concerning Samantha Woodley. I too think that she is a very beautiful young spanking model and what she chooses to pursue is her own business.
As for putting down Dallas for spanking too hard-isn't the name of his site Dallas Spanks Hard ?!?! Duh. Models know going in it's not going to be a session of pati cake dude.
I know for myself that your rude comment, and that is putting it lightly, concerning your walking right past any of the Amateur Spanking models....SHAME ON YOU. With that attitude- if you are ever in my presence please walk right on by, better yet, run. Someone with that lack of manners couldn't pay "lil' ol' nothing to even notice of a spanking model me" enough to allow you the privelidge to spank me. I believe you over estimated your true standards by using the word hypocrite.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 02-07-2010, 02:43 AM

Very well said Amber. I'd stake the girls at AS against any other company's models in any contest. I look forward to seeing them at TASSP in march
Old 02-07-2010, 07:47 PM

Oh really?

Gee, I AM sooooo sorry I AM not good enough for YOUUU.

I shall now log off and cry myself to sleep.

Your precious Samantha wouldn't even look at you twice at a mall! Not because you are a grade A nobody, but because she probably has the civility not to point and laugh. I highly doubt you are in the position to judge someone's looks. I second Pauly (btw, thanks for the compliment ) and Amber. Only, I think you should go ahead and keep drinking. The warm feeling in your stomach can substitute for your lack of female attention.

I also do not think you have the right to decide what is a "dicey" way of making money and what isn't. If it is good enough for you to shell out your hard earned dollars for, then it is certainly good enough for someone to profit from. I highly doubt she is going to lose any sleep over you basically calling her a hooker.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:04 PM

My take on this whole debate is somewhat different. I can appreciate physical beauty as much as the next guy, but that's far from all I look for in a spanking model. From what I've seen of Samantha Woodley, she's a superb spanking model, but not just because she's beautiful. And having had a chance to read Amber's and Skylar's posts here on the forum. as well as to see their work makes me think each of them is every bit as fascinating as Ms. Woodley. All three are celebrities in my book.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:14 PM
rangerboy

What Are You Talking About??????

It has been my privledge to have played with more than a few of the lovely ladies of Amatuer Spankiings......I'm not sure what your point of reference might be but I have found them to be not only physically attractive but intelligent, confident and possessing a great sense of humor....all of the attributes that would attract any healthy male.

Unless you have met and interacted with the AS ladies, I would suggest sir that you hold your judgements in check. They ARE head turners!!!!

Just my two pennies worth.

rangerboy
Old 02-09-2010, 02:49 PM

Calm Done

For goodness sakes, if I thought I was going to get everyone's panties tangled I would have kept my opinions to myself. All I was trying to say is that if I am going to pay cash money to watch a woman being spanked I would prefer she be someone that I persnally find attractive. I am sure the ladies who are filmed for Amateur Spanking are lovely people, I just am not interested in paying money to watch them getting their bottoms smacked. I am sure if I met them in a social situation I would find them quite wonderful, it is just that in a commericial transaction I much prefer Samantha, Chloe and their colleagues at Firm Hand , Punished Brats and Shadowlane. So shoot me!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PleaseDon't.jpg
Views:	1249
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	242   Click image for larger version

Name:	GrownWoman.jpg
Views:	1242
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	243   Click image for larger version

Name:	CP.jpg
Views:	1184