MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-21-2007, 10:17 AM

Wow.. thanks for posting those answers sarah.. I was kinda wondering myself.. especially since for me.. I've never had the pleasure of reaching subspace.. but hopefully with the connection I'm growing with a Top that it will finally happen.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:53 AM

And just to add some irony to it all, folks, on the scale of how red a bottom gets and how long it lasts, sarah is probably on the very low end (pun intended) of the scale. The girl's bottom does get red, and it can, with effort, get quite red. But everything being equal, it's takes waaaaaaay more with her. I can wear this girl out, leave quite an impression, and a few minutes later ask how her bottom is. She'll skin her underwear down, and often there's hardly a hint that anything has happened! And we're not just talking hand spanking here. It holds true with everything from belts to heavy leather straps (like our quite substantial prison strap). Wooden paddles leave a bit more of an impression, but even with those, it's here today, gone tomorrow.

So another intersesting aspect of this discussion for me is what physical and physiological factors contribute to this great variation in response. Some girls will bruise with little more than mild spanking, and carry the marks for days or weeks. Others, like sarah, seem to be built like tanks. One of my favorite sayings for her is that she takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:45 PM

and then there's those of us....

who used to bruise horrifically and now after playing more regularly have very little marking beyond red. I must say I miss the marks.

Kaylex
Old 04-22-2007, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylex View Post
I must say I miss the marks.

Kaylex
Marks are nice...I used to mark up as one huge bruise but with a bit more play i dont mark very much except for one spot and even though some markings i'd love to keep i.e. caning stripes....that one spot that marks it can go away completely and never come back as far as i'm concerned - it is a pain in the ass and not a good way when it comes to trying to get some playtime..

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling View Post
....that one spot that marks it can go away completely and never come back as far as i'm concerned - it is a pain in the ass and not a good way when it comes to trying to get some playtime..
Sherie
Yeah Ive got one of those too. I am now mainly Top but used to switch and the thing would just mark and weep even before it even saw a cane! (well nearly!)Two years on and with very little impact although it doesnt weep it will instantly show and I get fidgety

As for cane marks oh yes lovely The more marks the better for me but not bruises. That doesnt do anything for me and I wont spank a bruised bum. Just doesnt seem right to me, but Im odd!

Latty
Old 04-26-2007, 11:19 PM

Just the opposite. Once your are content with your likes and dislikes, the point is you DON'T have to fake it!
Its getting there that can be the issue, but forums such as this are responsible for lots of us finally finding harmony and contentment in our activities and relationships.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:24 PM

Simple question

It's just the opposite. Once you are at peace with your personal likes and dislikes, and are with someone of like mind, you DON'T have to fake it! Thanks to forums like this one many of us are on the road to (finally) fulfillment.