MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 10-23-2006, 05:52 PM

A 3-Pack

Of course, we all like Amateur Spankings. I could go into some detail on what I think is good about it. However, I wish to mention a few more that I think have some real merit for my personal interests.

Real Spankings
A website that I think brought the online commercial spanking world out of the dark ages and into the realm of great production quality and great models. Unfortunately, it has recently changed hands and the ability of the new management to maintain the momentum remains to be seen, with some initial indications that perhaps a decline might be coming.

Firmhand Spanking
A sight with a British claim but with a lot of American style content. If one likes classic raw beauty in spanking models (that's not so important to me), FHS is the trend setter.

Spanked Sweeties
I have a lot to complain about with Spanked Sweeties, mostly production managment issues, but the premise is right down my line. It features interviews with girls who were spanked growing up, and some additional spanking vids of them and a handful of pics. It's a sight with great potential which has yet to "bust out."