MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-19-2007, 11:50 PM

Sandi's Lesson, Part 2

Second of 5 installments:

Sandi's Lesson

Part 2

“Sit down here, Sandi” Tony sternly instructed as he led Sandi to a straight back chair. She did as she was told. She shivered in fear and anticipation, but also felt strangely excited. It was apparent that this was a room where corporal punishment was administered. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what paddles, straps, and rattan canes were used for. In fact, she had often been intrigued by erotic stories involving the
use of these instruments. Seeing them was like a dream come true. But the
knowledge that they could now be used on her for real filled her with dread.

Tony sat down in a padded leather chair that was positioned a few feet away from one end of the bench in the middle of the room. Sandi was seated in the straight back chair just to his right. Tony swiveled his chair to face here. “I see you’ve noticed all my little implements and furniture,” he said as she looked at him teary-eyed.

“What are you going to do” Sandi asked apprehensively. She still didn’t know if she was in for a severe scolding, a whipping, or both. The idea of a spanking was turning her on, but she hoped it would be a lenient one this time.

“Sandi, I am truly disappointed in you.” The scolding had started. She felt the juices flowing as he stared at her with his stern expression. The suspense was killing her. WHAT was he going to DO to her?

“I placed a lot of trust in you by arranging for your recent promotion in the bookstore. I was hoping that once you proved your reliability, I could move you over to corporate headquarters with a large raise.” So THAT’S why she was advanced so fast. And to think that she repaid his assistance by stealing from her own company! Now she really
felt terrible. The tears flowed freely now.

“Sandi, I know you are still in a tight situation. And I know that you wanted the teddy to please me. I appreciate that. I can’t help but to take that into consideration. That is why I am not giving up on you. I am letting you keep your job and reputation, and I know you
still have potential. But I cannot let this matter go without making it clear
to you that I will not tolerate dishonesty from those in whom I place my
trust.” She couldn’t control herself now. She moved to embrace him (both out of contrition and in the hope of making Tony go easier on her). “SIT DOWN, SANDI!” he commanded. She obeyed immediately, tears streaming down her face.

“Sandi,” he continued, “let me make this clear. You are here to be punished for what you have done, and to be given a chance to redeem yourself. Your tears may be real, but they won’t get you off the hook. For what you have done, you are going to be severely chastised.” She began to get nervous again. What did he mean? It was apparent that
physical punishment was in store for her.

“You see those implements on the table, Sandi?”

“Yes,” she answered quietly.

“You will get to feel all of them tonight.” He had gotten up and picked up one of the canes. He swished it through the air. She shuddered. “You will be straddling this bench lengthwise. Your pretty little ass will be bared, your wrists and ankles secured to the sides of the bench by leather cuffs. You can cry and struggle all you want, but you will receive your punishment in full. To start off, however, you will first go over my knee for a warm-up hand spanking, followed by a paddling. I would not deny to myself the opportunity to deliver such an intimate form of punishment to such a sexy girl.” Sandi was still scared but she was getting more excited by the minute. Just then the phone on the stand next to his chair rang. He picked it up.

“Yes, Carol, come right up,” he said, then hung up the phone and walked to the far wall. Sandi noticed for the first time what appeared to be a set of doors for a private elevator. He took a key out of his pocket and inserted it into a switch next to the door and turned it. A motor started humming. Someone was on the way up!

“Who’s coming up?” Sandi asked fearfully. “Oh, Tony, please don’t punish me in front of someone! I’ll just die!”

Tony walked back to his chair and sat down. The elevator stopped and the door opened. Sandi immediately recognized the gorgeous blonde woman who was in Tony’s office the day she first met him.

“Sandi, I believe you have met Carol, my administrative assistant. You walked right past her the day you stormed into my office. She still thinks I should have called security immediately, and probably thinks so all the more now.”

Carol entered the room and removed her overcoat, hat, and gloves. Her designer clothes accented her perfect figure. She walked past Sandi and planted a passionate kiss on Tony’s lips. Now Sandi was crushed and terrified. Not only was Tony two-timing her, but he still planned on punishing her, and probably in front of this bitch!

“Let me out of here now!” insisted Sandi. “I don’t care if you have me fired, arrested, or whatever.”

Carol looked at Sandi with a piercing glare. “Sit DOWN!” she commanded. Sandi did as she was told.

“Sandi, Carol has been my closest assistant, advisor, and confidante for the past six years. She was in your shoes when I first hired her as a checkout clerk, and I placed the same faith in her then that I did in you. Like you, Carol disappointed me once. Faced with
eviction her first month on the job, she adjusted the books to cover her use of $200.00, which she replaced following payday. I discovered the fancy bookkeeping, and confronted her. I would gladly have assisted if she had just asked. I made it clear that her dishonesty was a betrayal, but that she could be redeemed if she submitted to correction. She not only submitted that one time, but regularly looks for “excuses” to end
up back in this room. And since she has become so reliable in every other respect, I really have to stretch to find reasons to correct her now.

Carol walked over to Sandi. “You know that what you did was wrong,” she said. “Against my advice, Tony took care of you. He saw something I failed to see in you, but Tony is rarely wrong in judging character. It would behoove you to submit to a punishment you’ve justly earned, and to take it like a strong young woman.”

Sandi was flushed with embarrassment now, but strangely was getting even more excited than before. She had never had another woman present when she was intimate with a man, but had always wondered about it. She had not ever imagined having a woman present in any of her spanking fantasies. Now that it was about to be a reality, she wasn’t
quite sure how she felt, except that it was going to happen and that she was nervous as could be.

“Sandi, there’s no sense dragging this out any longer. Please stand up and move to the side of the chair. She did so. Tony sat down on the straight backed chair, and Carol settled into the leather chair. The two faced each other. Sandi was at Tony’s right. “Please remove your shoes, Sandi.” She obeyed him. “Now, get across my knee.” He had not yet asked her to remove any other articles of clothing. Nevertheless, she
couldn’t help feeling humiliated as she complied.

As Carol watched comfortably, Tony eased Sandi’s skirt up over her waist, revealing her panty-clad behind. Tony ran his hand in between her legs. The moistness in her crotch left little doubt that she was at least a semi-willing participant to these proceedings. Sliding his fingers under the waistband, Tony slowly slid her panties down to the backs of her knees. Her pale buttocks were now presented over his lap, ready for the first part of her punishment.

“Like I told you, Sandi, this part is a warm up, and it is largely for my own pleasure. There is nothing like the feel of a girl’s soft bottom under my open palm.” Sandi trembled as she prepared for what was to come.

Sandi felt Tony’s firm palm rubbing both ass-cheeks, probing in between and returning wet, while his other palm was planted in the small of her back. Sandi was not prepared for Carol’s much softer palm caressing her right cheek, followed by her fingertips sinking deep into her crotch and then sliding upward, coating her entire ass-crack with her slippery lubricant. “You’re right, Tony, this girl does have potential. I think we’re gonna have fun.”

Continued in Part 3