MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-19-2008, 10:44 AM

Info on Trevor Howard movie

I am trying to find out more about a 1958 movie "Roots of Heaven" starring Trevor Howard in which he plays an African game warden who spanks a female hunter,played by Juliette Greco,for killing elephants.
Spanking Facts and Research had a little info, not much. Someone posted that she received 12 cane strokes on her bare bottom. That I find hard to believe about a mainstream film in 1958.
Like to know more, if anyone has seen that movie, or if there is a clip somewhere on line.

Thanks!
Old 12-20-2008, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
I am trying to find out more about a 1958 movie "Roots of Heaven" starring Trevor Howard in which he plays an African game warden who spanks a female hunter,played by Juliette Greco,for killing elephants.
Spanking Facts and Research had a little info, not much. Someone posted that she received 12 cane strokes on her bare bottom. That I find hard to believe about a mainstream film in 1958.
Like to know more, if anyone has seen that movie, or if there is a clip somewhere on line.

Thanks!

Redskinluver,

I've seen this scene and it's definitely not a bare bottom scene.

You might check with our pal Moviesbill. I was thinking this scene is on one of his collections of TV and movie spankings.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:25 AM

roots of heaven

There is a spanking in Roots of Heaven and i have heard different stories about it i have seen the movie and did not think it was that good. The spanker Herbert Marshall is supposed to be spanking her on her bare bottom as he does raise her dress and she was supposed to be bare-bottomed because she was wearing stockings with garters and no underwear like in the King and I where the women raise their dresses and run the scene shows a man looking at the scene unfolding before him with a great leer so they said it was a real spanking. There was another Trevor Howard movie that does sound more of what you heard about it was called The Charge of the Light Brigade and this one was supposed to be released in the late sixties and he was supposed to spank his mistress with a cane (riding crop?) as i have also heard and there was more adult relationships in this movie and it was a drive-in movie and you had to be a certain age to see it when it was released. Have a great day.
Jim
Old 12-20-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post

Thanks!
Redskin; I posted the clothed picture of this spanking on ths website awhile back. It's in my photo gallery. This was a hand spanking, not by cane. The movie scene showed the evening gown being raised revealing her white panties and garters. Then the camera panned away showing the spectators watching. Making one think that the panties were being lowered. I have heard the British version was barebottom? But can't be certain! The woman's head was only shown during the spanking, (which was I believe?) Was" six of the best"
I've taken about 12 stills of this spanking with a special camera. One of my favorite spanking scenes! Also Juliette Greco wasn't the one being spanked. She was the woman that traveled with the band, which included Trevor Howard and Earol Flynn. For some strange reason? The name of the actress being spanked has never been identfied? Many have asked, including me!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 12-20-2008 at 01:27 PM.