MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2007, 09:02 PM

Unhappy Help!!! Getting 1st Mentor Spanking On Wednesday

Hi my real name is Tara, but alot of people call me cg, or countrygirl. I am very glad i found this wonderful site. But i have a real problem.

I have been into the spanking internet world for nearly 7 years, chatting, reading, making friends. However I have never had anyone outside of a bf, or family spank me. The last spanking was about 6 years ago. I am extremely picky and have met several people that in the end i just didn't feel comfortable with. However, recently i met a very nice gentleman that has mentored many women in the past. He put me in contact with the girl he mentors now. She is sooooooo sweet, and we have become great friends. He has been out of town so we haven't had the chance to "meet". Well i am going to wait no longer, we have set up a time to meet on Wednesday, and frankly i am terrified.

Of course the week before i am suppose to meet him i TOTALLY screw up!! Got pulled over because i wasn't wearing my seatbelt, which i cried my way out of, so no ticket. But in the course of talking to this Mentor (lets call him Ben) i did confess that i am not good about always remembering my seatbelt. OHHHHHHHH boy was that the wrong thing to say.

Then i was late for work 3 times last week (like 5-10 mins) so i am getting punished for that too. Especially since i always complain about my co-worker coming in late, she shows up 3 hours late... but whatever.

It has been soooo long since i have gotten a spanking (besides directed self spanking). So any advise ya'll could offer i would greatly appreciate it.

I been told he gonna use the belt for my seat belt, and i get 5 licks with the school paddle each time i was late for work. THe other girl said "he doesn't mess around when it comes to disciplining" and he told me that he is gonna "light my butt up". I know this is what i want and need, but honestly i am shaking in my boots... quite literally.

Submissively yours,

cg