MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 04-28-2007, 08:30 PM

movie list

Isn't there a comprehensive list of all spanking scenes in movies all around the world? Boston Bob's list still exists, but has not been updated for years, is cumbersome,faulty and simply not informative enough. Arild's list is long defunct, so what else is there?
Old 04-29-2007, 11:07 AM

We could always start a new one here. Half the regulars on this list are afficionados of Mclintock, Blue Hawaii, Tank, Frontier Gal, etc. How about it ganag?
Old 04-29-2007, 12:39 PM

Sounds good to me BV, ya gotta love John Wayne, Mclintock was awsome! I have blue Hawaii as well and that clip from Frontier Gal. I thought True Grit was pretty good, hmmm and I really think Vivien Leigh aka Scarlett O'Hara should have really gotten spanked in Gone with the Wind, what a BRAT ! There was a good spanking scene in Love Crimes and when I was little i remember seeing some movie, where this man it might have been in spanish but he takes this woman over the bed and whips her with a small whip and then takes her in his arms, mmmm its funny whats sparks our interests even when we are little! But i think a list would be great!
Old 04-29-2007, 06:49 PM

Anybody got ties with the Cinema Swats dude? His work is pretty comprehensive.

He's got around a half-dozen DVDs (so far) filled up with mainstream adult spanking clips, both domestic and international. Unfortunately, at last report, he didn't yet have a website up....

I recall recently seeing such a list on a website but can't for the life of me remember where it was.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:14 PM

CINEMA SWATS dude here

CINEMA SWATS is a series of 6 compilation videos , containing in total about 250 clips of some of the best mainstream movie and television spankings ever from all over the world. I am still in the process of putting up a website for CINEMA SWATS, and I am currently compiling scenes for what hopefully will be a tape #7 is the. future . Anyone interested can email me privately at: moviesbill@aol.com
Old 04-29-2007, 09:45 PM

Ah, there you are! Sorry, didn't remember what yer name was here.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:39 PM

I posted 3 links on here a while back that have many of those clips in them.

Gary D.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:28 AM
nosrettap1958
This message has been deleted by nosrettap1958.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:21 PM

My favorite movie scene really didn't show the actual spanking! But the intrigue in the "Roots of Heaven" (British 1958) scene was totally arousing. Where the woman Elephant Hunter was sentenced to 12 of the best. Then carried over to a chair by an tall, elderly man, her evening gown was raised on camera. Then hearing the sentence being carried out, the camera focused on her grimacing face. I've heard but don't know if it's true, that the British version showed the actual bare bottom spanking?