MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-16-2008, 12:57 PM

Spanking As The Main Event....

So...this is new for me. I am a submissive female and have played in the scene for a few years. Last night was my first experience in having spanking as the main event - and not as a part of a bigger scene. There was a relief in playing with a new partner knowing that certain other boundaries would not be crossed - so I didn't feel on guard. There was the getting to know a new man's hands and style. But because spanking was the main event - even though this was a new experience with someone that I didn't know - I was able to go into trance state (sub space) and relax into the sensations and play. So last night my bottom was the main event. My skirt was lifted - and I was spanked with a bare hand and several instruments of destruction that made me yelp and kick. There was something peaceful about the experience and intense all at the same time....it is certainly something worth exploring.....
The Winking Goddess
Old 11-16-2008, 08:57 PM

Welcome to MSF Goddess. Glad you enjoyed that scene. Hope to see more posts from you
Old 11-17-2008, 08:04 AM

Welcome Goddess,
I could tell you had a smile on your face when you wrote this..lol
Its nice to just be able to let go of yourself like that and enjoy a
good spanking with no other worries.

I was at the Dallas Fetish Ball Saturday night and was in my bottom
mode...I am a switch.
They had a wheel of pain run by a variety of gorgeous Mistress's
taking their turn every hour or so.You go up,spin the wheel and you
could get paddle,flogger,cane,etc.I got in line several times,
4 to be exact,everytime a new Lady would go up.
The last one was a very beautiful mistress that I have played with
several times before and the wheel landed on the cane,her favorite.
So knowing what a pain slut I am,she tied me to the cross and gave
me the caning of my life.I went into the other world of subspace.
I thought I've been there before,but this time I went where no man
has gone before...or at least this man.

Oh what a night.I am still smiling

Hope to hear more from you,Winking Goddess

JP
Old 11-17-2008, 06:29 PM

Aint spanking the greatest thing on the planet????
Old 11-17-2008, 06:55 PM

Hmmm.....so I am finding myself thinking more about this spanking as a main event kind of dominance and power exchange. I am a woman that is used to my collar. I have always been turned on by spanking - it is how I self pleasure and where I often go when I am in the throws of love making. But I also enjoy the St. Andrew's Cross - and flogging. I love nipple play.....so I am not sure if I will feel incomplete with keeping my receiving to spanking. If that will be enough. And yet - as I mentioned before - it was also lovely having it be what it was....something simple - delicious and intense. I love those first few moments of the air kissing my bottom. I love the feeling of a man's hands on my ass. I have also never participated in role play. I remember a recent visit at The Citadel in San Francisco - there was a couple there doing a big school girl scene. The bottom was all decked out in a school girl's outfit. They had a desk out and everything. He was lecturing her. And then he had her bend over the desk. I was tied up at the time - on the cross - and I was able to observe them for a while until my Top blind folded me. I remember feeling disappointment that I couldn't watch them further. The man that I play with in SF doesn't do role play other than our own power exchange. I remember that he did nipple play with me - lots of clamps and the pin wheel while I was listening to the young lady count out her whacks with the ruler. I got so turned on.... It is an interesting exploration for me. And yes...as you mentioned - spanking can take a bottom into deep erotic trance or sub space. Just thinking....

The Winking Goddess
Old 11-20-2008, 07:31 AM

Arrow Exploring Role Play

So, I can't figure out how to start a new thread...I did this once...but now I can't find out to start a new post....

But I am thinking about role play which is something that I never explored....being a naughty girl and being disciplined. Sometimes I have felt that I was being disciplined by the man who Tops me in San Francisco - but that comes out of the relationship - not a scene. This would be very different for me. I found the spanking that I had last weekend very grounding. I like keeping my feminine softer energy in the fore front of my life - and spanking helps soften my energy. It gentles me. I am finding myself craving that.....
Old 11-22-2008, 12:01 PM

Hi Winking Goddess,
To post a new Thread,click Forum tab...then Main Forum
At the bottom of the list of threads..on the left,
there are the words NEW THREAD in white letters.
It is overlooked because we are all looking for
something underlined..which this is not.
It doesn't change color when you point on it
either,but the pointer changes to a hand.

JP