MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-15-2007, 07:38 PM

Carol's predicament part 2

Hearing the word spank, Carol begins to back away and place her hands over the seat of her short, blue plaid skirt. "N-No please Mike!" "Now Mike Darling, please sit down in the chair!" Ms. Gillini sternly commands. "And tell Mrs. Brady to lay...Over your lap!"

"Please M-Miss Gillini!" Carol pleads. "I-I'am sorry for being s-so rude....It won't hapen again!"

"Yes, I know it won't happen again Mrs. Brady....Now please get over your husband's lap......and get that big bottom spanked!"

Numbly obeying, Carol walks over to Mike and in a tremble, lays face down on his long legs! The short skirt already half way up on her thighs, Miss Gillini reaches down, grasping the hem and pulling it up over Carol's waist. "A-AH! such a nice, wide target!" She gloats while patting the panty clad buttocks! "This will be very enjoyable....Now Mike Darling...please take down Mrs. Brady's pretty panties!"

"Gina, c-couldn't I do it...Without taking them down?" "No Mike Darling, down......all the way down to her knees! I want this on her bare ass" Then adding with a smile; "I bet you've done this many, many times before....But not for a spanking!",
Hooking his fingers inside the waist band of the white lace, nylon covering. Mike's manhood begins to fill out. As he does what he had intended to do in the bedroom earlier. Watching the unveiling with a smirk, Miss Gillini gasps; "Oh! s-o-o big...and white!" As she slowly opens her purse and removes a pink hairbrush. Then hands it to Mike. "As you know Mike Darling, I love pink....But make Mrs. Brady's bottom...A shade deeper!"

Raising the hairbrush, Mike trys to satisfy Miss Gillini. Whack! "Ooooh! M-Mike!" Smack! "AAAAAAH!" Crack! " OOOOOW! Mike!" Whack! "I-It hurts!" Smack! "O-Ouch!" Now beginning to turn Miss Gillini's favorite color, Carol's full bottom cheeks twist and turns over Mike's lap with each stinging smack from the pink hairbrush as he lays it on in a steady cadence!

Smack! "OOH! Mike!" Crack! "AAAAH!" Whack! 'P-Please n-no more!" Crack! o-o-ouch!" Watching with gleaming eyes, Miss Gillini calmly instructs Mike. "Harder Mike Darling...Harder!....That's good, make it nice and red! " Smack! "(Sob!) P-Please ....n-no more...P-Please Mike!" Whack! "OOOOW! It hurts!" Crack! "AAAAAH!" As the hairbrush changes carol's sqirming buttocks into a deep red, Mike follows Miss Gillini's instructions. "On the left side, Mike Darling..Smack,..That's good. now on the right... Whack!.....Oh! good! harder! harder! Crack!.....Splatt! With tears flowing, Carol begs to have him stop, only to have Gina command; " On the thighs now, Mike Darling....That's right....Harder!" Slap!.....Smack!.......Whack
"(Sob!) P-Please Mike!" Whack! "N-No more!" With her blistered cheeks now bucking wildly from the bite of the pink implement, Carol pleads again; Please M-Miss Gillini!" Crack! "I-I'am so sorry!" Whack! "H-Have him stop!" Smack! "P-Please! (Sob!)" CracK! "OOOOOW!"

Finally walking over to Mike, Miss Gillini takes the hairbrush from his raised hand , then looks down at the large clenched bottom over his lap, now a bright red, from the upper slopes of the buttocks, to the lower thighs. "Ok! Mike Darling, I think Mrs. Brady has learned her lesson!" Placing the pink hairbrush back in her purse, Gina adds while walking to the front door; "Mike Darling...I'll see you tomorow morning.....Good bye!"

After climbing off Mike's lap, Carol frantically rubs her sore bottom before going upstairs to have some cool, soothing lotion applied to her burning bottom cheeks. "Gosh! Honey, that hairbrush stung so-o much!" She moans. While Mike spreads the cream over the swollen lobes! "Gee Carol, I'am sorry!" He consoles. "But Miss Gillini's factory means alot to Mr. Phillips!"

Trying to hide the stinging pain, Carol rolls over on her back and hugs Mike! "Oh! I know Honey, and really that spanking has made me hot!" She smiles while un-zipping her skirt!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 05-14-2011 at 02:50 PM.