MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 10-01-2007, 11:37 AM

This message was deleted, because I thought it didn't take...Sorry I'am new at this! The following message says what I had on this one.

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 10-01-2007 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:44 PM

Yes I've heard good things about Mash, so I won't knock it! Getting back to the Brady Bunch. Now it's Carol's turn. Remember the episode where Mike blow his stack about the phone bill? Well Carol was summoned to his study where he silently closed and locked the door! Then bringing the straight chair from the corner of the room, he sat down and pulled a nervous Carol across his knee! Lifting the short skirt and lowering the pretty panties, Mike raised his hand high. After about 5 minutes of loud smacking ringing off the walls of the sound proof room, along with Carol's twisting and squirming. The matter was settled. The next day Mike had a pay phone installed in the house, and Carol nursed a very sore bottom!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 10-01-2007 at 05:50 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:25 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Well, as they say, there's no accounting for taste, or lack thereof
Ok Kate we get it, you dont love the Brady's. It sure would appear you have some very deep seeded issues here perhaps you could talk out in therapy. Did you know Florence Henderson is a liscensed counselor?

Last edited by paully62; 10-01-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:06 PM

She also does ads for Polident. She's got one hell of a singing voice. She was at her best in the movies she made in the 1950's, along with Shirley Jones, John Raitt (Bonnie's dad), and Ethel Merman. Sure is sad to see true talent fall to such low depths.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:19 PM

Yes it's true florence does Polident commercials, but at 73 she still has her natural teeth! Her explanation for doing the ad is that some people in her family have dentures!
Old 10-07-2007, 04:50 PM

Ok! let's get away from Flo's teeth to her fantasic butt! Mrs. Brady has to be no.1 on the spanking parade!
Old 10-07-2007, 10:33 PM

True life is sometimes over-rated

Kate, was the Brady Bunch true-life? No. And that was probably part of its popularity. The Brady Bunch first aired in the fall of 1969 - the Vietnam War and the protest of the war was raging. Within months, the Ohio National Guard would gun down student protesters at Kent State. JFK had been assassinated, and Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. had both been murdered. Within a couple of years, the country would be watching Watergate hearings on TV and, finally, a President would be impeached and board a plane out of D.C., in disgrace. Then, as now, true life was sometimes over-rated.

Personally, I love watching Brady Bunch reruns because when that show first aired, my own life had been untouched by trauma. It takes me back to a happy time, when I was blissfully unaware that life was filled with far more tragic issues than whether the "big man on campus" would ask you out, and when it actually seemed possible to have Davy Jones sing at your school dance. Well, OK, that never seemed possible, but it was a fun fantasy.

Is the Brady Bunch quality TV? Nope. Is it good TV? I think so.

And just about everyone on that show could have used a good spanking at one time or another. When Mike Brady started his endless moral sermons, someone really should have spanked him. F/M really isn't my thing, but I might have enjoyed it if Carol, or better yet, Alice, spanked Mike.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:04 AM

Hot Lips Hoolihan was definately into the scene,BV.
Remember when Donald sent her that"fine leather"
gift..in which she pulls out that mean looking bullwhip,
which she then started cracking with expertise?
She quickly found some new respect from the men..lol
They all kept their distance for a while.
Now THAT was a good show.Can't say the same for B.B.
JP
Old 10-08-2007, 09:13 AM

Sheesh. No love for the Hawaii episodes with Don Ho and Vincent Price? No love for "Meet Johnny Bravo"? No love for "pork chops & applesauce"?

Ok, I know I'm embarassing myself here. But lousy tv shows need love too.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:07 PM

The Brady Bunch certainly had its entertaining moments...many of the actors certainly seemed to need a good old fashioned spanking in my humble opinion!

I do think it is hard to say whether a show was good or not if you have never watched it.

I would love to spank Marsha!

Cheers!
Veronica