MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-09-2018, 09:03 PM

Logging In Issue

Last couple days when I try to. log in I get something that says Invalid Redirect URL with the site shown in parentheses. But if I hit Home find I am logged in.
I wonder if other people have been having the same problem and give up , thinking they can't get in. Might even account for lack of posting. Notice that recent thread I started has 16 views but no replies. Members could be reading but think they can't log in.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
Last couple days when I try to. log in I get something that says Invalid Redirect URL with the site shown in parentheses. But if I hit Home find I am logged in.
I wonder if other people have been having the same problem and give up , thinking they can't get in. Might even account for lack of posting. Notice that recent thread I started has 16 views but no replies. Members could be reading but think they can't log in.
Interesting. Let me know if that continues. I've tried logging in with 3 different accounts and they all seem to work without getting that message.

Keep me posted and I'll check it out. I will say this though. There are a lot of lurkers here. A LOT of them. As Administrator, I see the stats.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
I did see that message recently. Since it looked like I was logged in and didn't seem to be having any problems I just ignored it. It doesn't seem to be happening any more.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAtHeart View Post
I did see that message recently. Since it looked like I was logged in and didn't seem to be having any problems I just ignored it. It doesn't seem to be happening any more.
Please keep me posted on this if it happens again.

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:18 PM

I have never had an issue anytime I come back to take a look. I login and I'm off and running.