MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-13-2010, 12:39 PM

Unhappy All 3 got it good.

This is when I was at my Aunt Jeans for vacation.
My Aunt and Uncle had to go out for the evening and my oldest cousin Michael was watching us my aunt and uncle warned us we better be good.

My Aunt and Uncle left and my sister, cousin Kelly and I went in my cousins room and we were playing then we went outside to play and Michael told us to get back inside it was getting dark. We told him in a minute and he said NO NOW.
My Aunt had dinner prepared and was staying in the oven keeping warm. we had not come back in so Michael warned us if we didn't he would tell my Aunt.
We all came back inside and went back in Kelly's room then Michael told us to get cleaned up for dinner we all did and went to the table and we all ate.
My cousin told Kelly and I to wash the dishes and we started to argue on doing the dishes. Kelly told him you do them, we left went back to her room and he said he would tell my Aunt.
We were playing and we had been told we were not allow in my Aunts room with out asking because she had very fragile stuff and did not want broken any way we went in and Kelly and my sister and I was playing dress up we was playing with my Aunts make up. then Michael came in and told us we were in trouble when they came home.
Kelly and I kept begging for him not to tell but he would not listen. we had to get ready for bed.
We all went to bed and I could not sleep because I knew we was going over my aunts knees. I was a wake and then I herd my Aunt and Uncle come in and Michael told them everything, I herd My Aunt Jean say when the girls get up they will be spanked, she said Kelly knows about going in our room and she had better have a Good reason for going in. she told my uncle that he is to make sure we do not leave the house. My uncle was a early riser.
The next morning I told my cousin what I herd and my sister herd it too we all were very nervous we knew we were in for a spanking from my Aunt.
we got up and went to eat cereal and then my Uncle came in to not leave the house. he also told us we were told before they left last night we had better be good. my uncle walked over to Kelly and said I am going to spank you for breaking the rules.
My uncle Bob took Kelly and lifted her night gown and pulled her panties down and spanked her at the breakfast table, It woke my Aunt and she came in and was scolding all 3 of us. Kelly was still being spanked by my Uncle then she had to stand in the corner with her bottom on displayed.
He then said to my sister and me that Aunt jean will finish where he left off.

He got up and went to get a cup of coffee and my Aunt was sitting at the table and wanted answers why we was in her room we all have been told the rules and we could not give an answer. so my Aunt told Kelly to come here Kelly walked by her mom and my Aunt shook her finger at her and told her your dad just spanked you but I will finish and maybe next time you will remember the rules she took Kelly over her knee's again and spanked her with the brush she was hollering and screaming then she had corner time. then she told my sister to come here, My sister was already crying and told my aunt I don't want to get a spanking and my Aunt started to count so my sister went over to her and my Aunt removed her PJ Bottom and put her over her knees and my Aunt spanked her and I saw all get spanked then I was next and I told my Aunt I was sorry that Kelly said it is OK to play and my aunt said to come here I just sat there and then my uncle told me if I did not get over to Jean I will remove you from that chair and I will spank you I was crying and all of a sudden my uncle grabbed me out of the chair and he yanked my PJ bottoms and he spanked me hard, then he put me in the corner with the rest then after about 15min my Aunt came and grabbed me and she put me over her knee's and told me this is for not coming and not obeying.
she spanked with the brush. I had another 15min corner time.
I only had about 4 more days before I went back home. This day I told my Aunt I wanted to go home and she said soon, she also told me your mother already knows I was going to spank you and your sister, Kelly.
After we all went back in Kelly's room and we saw our bottoms and Kelly and mine was the worse than my sisters her was pink ours where red I told her Uncle Bobs hand hurts. his was the first time I was ever spanked by him and was not the last. I got another the next day I was playing around his truck he had been working on and I had been told by my Uncle to get away from the truck and I just kept playing then all of a sudden I had scratched it my Uncle saw it happen and he walked up and picked me up and walked inside the garage and set on some boxes and he pulled up my sun dress and spanked my bottom I was hopping and crying from the spanking. I remember he said I told you to not be by the truck. My aunt Jean saw what happen and she told me to come here I did and she put me in the corner and after my Uncle came in and picked me up and he gave me a talking to and told me I was forgiven and he gave me hugging and then he put me down and told me to go play and stay away from the truck. I did.

I was good for the last 2 days. my sister got it one more time for hitting and Aunt Jean gave her a spanking. I love my Aunt but was glad we were going home.