MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-12-2008, 07:55 AM

Shop Lifter Spanked

It had been quite a boring day, nothing exciting had happend at all and it was near to closing time at the newsagents. Just when I was about to close I saw this very attractive girls come into the shop, she looked a bit of a trouble maker, I had seen her about before looking like a tart and hainging around street corners with gangs of youths.
I pretended not to look at her as she kept looking over to see if I was watching. She then started to make tracks towards the exit. Thinking the worst I wlaked over and blocked her path. She told me to let her past, but I was sure she had taken something. She tried to forced her was past and as she did so a couple bottles of coke dropped out of her jacket on to the floor.
She begged me not to call the police. I said OK as long as she let me punish her.
I shut up the shop and lead her into the storeroom. As she walked in front of me I watched her shapely ass wiggle in front of me, I wanted a better look at it.
Once in the storeroom I told her to bend over the stack of boxes and stick her arse out. She laughed at me until she realised I was not joking. She called me all the names under the sun, before doing as I said. I slapped her a couple of times over her jeans. Then I told her to pulled her jeans down, which she did. Her bottom was now barely covered as she was waring the skimpiest of thongs. I started to smack her bare cheeks, until they were nice and red. I then yanked her thong down and told her to arch her back and spread her legs further apart. I could now see her pussy as well as her tight looking arsehole.
My cock was rock hard, but I was not sure whether I should take advantage of the situation. I had managed to get her knickers off with apparent ease, maybe I could do what I like to her.