MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 05-13-2007, 07:43 PM

Spanking Couple update. 5/9/07

his weeks update is a scorcher! First their very erotic bathtub scene very a couple weeks ago has had some very nice pictures added. Veronica said she was a little nervous about this shoot and her vulnerability comes through showcased in a very intiment scene. One of my all time favorites as it really highlights these two as a couple.

This weeks video update is a repentant Veronica asking for punishment in the form of a strapping. Seems she forgot to tell Dr.D about an important household matter. She brings a variety of straps with her and is soon submissively over his knee. Her bottom sure fills out a pair of jeans nicely but these soon come down. I'm not sure what they call the style of panties she's wearing but they sure are sexy! Wink This is a very good strapping scene if you are a fan of the leather like I am!

The diary entry lets us know she interviewed the awsome Lady D on their blog If you haven't visited it yet then by all means check it out.

http://thespankingcouple.blogspot.com

Finally one of my all time favorite story writers is having his novel featured this week. The first part of "Atonement" by Rollin Hand is up. If you haven't read Rollin's work then you don't know what your missing. He writes erotic discipline like no one else! On a more personal note I credit him and Eve Howard for getting my own story writing headed to a more serious level.

If you haven't checked this site out then it's time to do it!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	veronicaforgets18.JPG
Views:	1942
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	14