MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-10-2009, 01:00 PM

Carol gets a Good Lickin'

Pulling in the driveway carol moans; 'G-Gosh....How will I explain this to Mike?"

Driving up to the garage, she gets out with the kids to bring in the groceries.

"Gee Mom...That fender is really mangled!" Marcia gasps while looking down at the back of the station wagon.

"Yeah I know!" Carol sighs; "I-I never saw that other car!"

"Humpth!......With all that noise Cindy and Bobby were making...I can tell why!" Marcia consoles.

"Oh well, it happened......So I'll just tell your father the truth." Carol frowns; "I-I just hope he buys it?"

"Gosh Mommy, I hope we didn't get you in trouble?" Cindy whines; "B-But Bobby was trying toi steal my candy!"

"Oh Cindy don't worry!" She smiles; "Daddy will understand."

Then taking one last look at the smashed back fender, Carol ponders; ""Ah....When was the last time I was spanked?"

Entering the house She softly asks; " Alice.....Is Mr Brady home yet?"

"Naw Mrs Brady.....He called and said he'd be a little late!"

"Oh good!" Carol thinks; "M-Maybe I can park the car in the garage....And Mike won't see it."

Quietly sneaking back outside, she heads for the station wagon.

"Hi Honey....I'am home!" A voice booms.
Quickly looking over, Carol sees Mike with a wide smile across his face. "How's your day been?" He asks while planting a kiss on her lips!

"A-Ah...Fine Mike....Just fine!" Carol nervously replies; "All but...One thing!"

Looking puzzled Mike asks; "Oh....And what was that one thing?"

Glancing over at the wagon, she points to the back fender.

Staring wide eyed he slowly walks over to the damaged vehicle; "Gosh.....W-What happened Carol?"

"Oh Mike.....I-I really don't know....There was so much confusion!"

Rubbing his hand over the bumpy surface of the fender, he sighs; "What did you hit.....And is everyone alright?"

Looking up Carol bleats; "Yes everyone is fine.....A-And I hit another car driven by a Mr Wilson!"

"Hmmm ok...We'll talk about this later!" Mike replies; "Is dinner ready?"

After dinner Mike and Carol are in the living room relaxing. When there's a sharp knock on the front door.

Opening the door Mike sees a man wearing a back brace.

"Yes...Can I help you?"

"Ah...You must be the husband?" The man gruffs.

"The husband to whom?" Mike sarcastically answers.

"The woman that ran into me!" He snarls.

"Ah....You must be Mr Wilson...Won't you please come in?"

Entering in a huff, Mr Wilson asks; "Is your wife home?"

"If you mean Mrs Brady?" Mike hisses; "Then she is!"

Looking up from her chair, a startled Carol gasps; "W-What happened to your back?.......It was ok this afternoon!"

"Mrs Brady!" Mr Wilson groans; "I brought over the estimate to fix my car....And the hospital bill."

"Fix you car?" Carol hollars; "You ran into me!"

"No...No, you backed right into me...When I was parked!" He quickly replies.

"Ah...Ah we're getting nowhere!" Mike shouts; "Now both of you calm down!"

"Oh Mike....He's lying!" Carol whines; "Marcia can tell you...She was there!"

"Hmmm...Marcia's out right now." He sighs; "But I'll ask her later."

"Later doesn't help me!" Mr Wilson growls; "I want my car fixed now!"

Looking annoyed Mike replies; "I'll get back to you....After I talk to Marcia.....Ok?"

"Humpth....Then I'll see you in court." Mr Wilson snarls as he leaves the house slamming the door!

Looking exhausted Carol whines; "G-Gosh....I can't remember what exactly happened...With Cindy and Bobby fighting in the back seat!"

"Oh don't worry Honey." Mike assures while hugging her; "I'am sure Marcia will know!"

Later that evening Marcia comes home, and is called to Mike's study.

"Hi Honey!" He greets; "Your mother and I were wondering...If you saw what exactly happened this afternoon?"

Looking at her mother sitting on the couch, Marcia hesitates slightly; "A-Ah...You mean about the accident?"

"Yes...Of course about the accident!" He impatiently replies.

Remembering the hard hairbrushing Mom gave her just two weeks ago. Marcia silently decides on some revenge.

"Ah....I was kind of busy watchng Bobby and Cindy." She timidly answers.

"Didn't you see Mr Wilson's car?" Mike questions.

Knowing that her Mother probably would be spanked if it was her fault. Gives Marcia a sense of guilt. But still being sore in more than one way, she bleats"I-I think it was just parked.....But I can't be sure!"

Looking over at Carol wearing a snug, yellow dress. Mike groans; "Yeah...Mr Wilson did say he was parked."

"No...No Mike!" Carol pleads; "He ran into me!"

Sitting down next to carol, he sighs; "maybe it just seems that way Honey?"

"O-Oh no!" She moans; "Does this mean.......?"

Looking down at his shapely wife Mike reasons; "Well Carol....Remember when you hit the garage last month?.....And ran over a curb before that....Ruining a tire?"

"Well yes...Yes Mike, but they were accidents...And this time it's not my fault."

Sitting silently for several minutes, Mike softly tells Marcia; "Honey...You can be excused now....Thank you!"

Looking sadly at her mother she nervously groans; "Gee....I'am sorry Mom!"

After Marcia leaves, Mike turns the latch on the door. Then walks over to the corner of the room picking up the infamous straight chair. setting it down in the center of the room.

"P-Please Mike!........Not a spanking....P-Please!"

"I'am sorry Carol...But I told you last time....One more....And you'll be spanked!"

"O-OH....But Mike....This time wasn't my fault...Really!"

Sitting down on the chair, he beckons; "Honey...Please come here...And bring that hairbrush with you!"

"OOOh God no Mike.....N-Not that hairbrush....(Sob!) P-Please!"

"Yes Carol....You know?...The one you use on Marcia and Jan."

Walking on trembling legs, she takes "The Bee" from it's drawer and carries it over to Mike.

Smiling up, he tenderly grasps Carol's left arm and slowly pulls her over his knees!

(Pant) Yes Dear!" Mike anxiously informs; "I hope this will make you a better driver?"

Grasping the hem of Carol's snug yellow dress and pink lace slip. He slowly slides them up the bare thighs and onto her back. Bringing Carol's frilly, pink panties into view!

"(Choke) M-Mike.....It wasn't my fault.....P-Please don't spank me....That hairbrush hurts too much!"

Looking down with a grin he quips; "Yeah...Marcia and Jan have told me!"

Sliding his fingers underneath the waistband, he methodically peels down Carol's last protection!

"(Pant) It's been awhile since I've done this!" Mike states while taking a deep breath to soothe his nerves. As his manhood begins to fill out, pushing against Carol's bare hips.

"Looking back over her shoulder she moans; "Yeah...But not long enough!"

Then raising the yellow hairbrush, Mike looks down at his target as Carol clenches her shapely bottom cheeks!

Whack!......."OOOOW! G--GOD!"...........Crack!.........AAAAAAH M-MIKE DON'T!"

With both sides brandishing a large red blotch. Carol's hips begin to twist and slide across his lap. As the agonizing brush finds it's mark again...And again!

Smack!.......Slap!.......Whack!..."OOOOOH!...G-GOD STOP P-PLEASE!"

Trying frantically to roll off Mike's lap. He stops for a moment to secure his target once again. First pinning back Carol's reaching hand. Then folding his long right leg across her buckled knees, pushing up her naked bottom cheeks!

"(Grunt) D-Damn you Mike.....S-Stop this now!"

"Ah.Ah not yet!" He laughs; "Not until you promise to be a better driver!"

Whack!...."I hope!"......Smack!....."This will help"........Crack!......"To pay attention"......Whack!......."(Pant) When you're behind the wheel?....Slap!

"(Sob) Y-Yes Mike....I promise (Sob)....Please stop.....I-I promise!"

Quietly listening outside the door. Marcia grins as she hears the loud crack of the terrible "Bee" and her mother's grunts and groans! Visualizing the brush landing across her Mother's red, swollen bottom!

"Yeah Mom.......How do you like it?" She chuckles to herself; "It stings like hell...Doesn't it?"

Then as a silence falls across the room. Marcia quietly tip toes down the hallway and up the stairs to her bedroom, feeling well satisfied. As she giggles; "Yeah...Mom sure did get a GOOD LICKIN".

Back in the study, Carol has just climbed off Mike's lap rubbing her sizzling bottom!

"(Sob) G-God..That hurt Mike......B-Boy did it ever!"

Hugging his tearful wife. He softly massages her inflamed area; "But Dear....It will make you a better driver.....Just wait and see!"

With Marcia's secret still intact. The Bradys went to court, and Mr Wilson's case was thrown out. A winning situation for both Carol and Marcia!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 12-25-2011 at 01:38 PM.