MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-08-2008, 08:03 PM

Carol's Yellow Hairbrush

It's 1 AM. at the Brady House. And Carol is in Mike's den teaching her 18 year old daughter the importance of being punctual....Whack!......"OOOOW!"
Slap!......."AAAAAH!..M-Mom!"........"Yes Marcia!"........Smack!...
"When I say be home by midnight!"........Slap!......."I mean midnight!"
Whack!........."OOOOOW!'......."And when you live in this house!"......Crack!..
..."You follow rules!"......Whack!........"OOOOOH! (Sob!) it h-hurts!"

Using her trusty, yellow hairbrush with authority. Carol paints Marcia's twisting, bare bottom a fire engine red!

Smack!........."(Sob!) W-We ran out of gas!"........Crack!......."AAAAH!"
Whack!........OOOOOH! (Sob!)..R-Really Mom...We did!".....Secured tightly in her mother's strong grip, Marcia's tears flow over the plush carpet. As she hopelessly stares down at the floor!......Whack!......."GRRRR!"......Crack!
(Sob!) O-Oh G-God!"........Smack!........."O-Ouch...P-Please no more!"

Finally stopping the spanking, Carol helps her punished daughter up from her lap......."God Mom....I-I can't take anymore...From that terrible hairbrush! (Sob!)...it stings s-o-o much!" Marcia babbles, frantically rubbing her sore, bare bottom!

Then hugging her, Carol sternly orders; "Ok Marcia...It's now nearly 2 am....So get that sore thing in bed!"

After Marcia scurries upstairs. Carol pushes down the night gown, raised up during the spanking. Then closely examines the hard surfaced, yellow hairbrush!

"Ha!...Ha!....They call this thing the "Bee" She chuckles under her breath. Feeling the balance of the brush, she holds the long handle. Then slaps the wide back several times across the palm of her left hand!

Then thinking back in time, to the first time she had been introduced to the "Stinging Bee!"

Remembering when they first married. Mike having 3 telephones in the house, was a real luxury to Carol and the kids. A luxury that they took advantage of.

Running up a horrendous phone bill, Mike nearly fell of his chair when he opened it. "Oh! Carol!" He bellowed from his den. As she dashed through the door and down the 2 steps, her short beige skirt flapped high on her full thighs. "W-What is it Mike....What is it!" "It's t-this telephone bill!" He sternly replies......"Who did you call.....Somebody at the South Pole?"

Looking at the bill she groans; "I know...I know...It's too high!" "Too high!" He grunts; "We might have to get a second mortage on the house...To pay it!"

Hanging her head Carol admits; "Yeah!..I guess I called Aunt Sara too many times last month!" "And what about the children?" He adds. "Yeah!..Them too!" She nods. Seeing Mike's determined look, Carol smiles then kisses him on the lips..."Honey...I promise I will do better!"

The very nice day, being Alice's day off. Carol is doing the dusting in the living room, when she hears the patio door open. With the kids gone to school. she becomes startled. "Who is it?" She nervously asks. Then walking into the living room carrying a box, Mike smiles; "Hi Honey!" After kissing, she questions; "What are you doing home so early....Did you forget something?"

Flashing a wide grin he replies; "Oh! no dear...But I did bring you a present!" Looking down at the box, about the size of a shoe box, Carol gushes; "Gee!...A present...And I thought you were still mad about that darn phone bill!"

Quickly opening the box, she pulls out a shiny, yellow hairbrush. Staring at it a few moments, Carol gasps; "OOOh!..What a nice hairbrush!" Then motioning like to brush her hair, she smiles and kisses Mike on the cheek. "Gee thanks Honey....This will make my hair look beautiful."

Looking down at Carol, Mike slowly informs; "Ah! Carol dear....It's not for your hair!" Staring up at him with an quizzical expression, she asks; "M-Mike....Then what is it for?" Bending down and kissing her on the lips. Mike answers; "It's for your bottom!"

Looking shocked, she starts to back away. "I-It's for my bottom?" "Yes Dear!" He grins; "I';am going to spank you with it!"

Wearing a short skirted, Navy blue dress, Carol turns and tries to run into the kitchen. Quickly reaching out and grasping her right wrist, Mike leads her into his den!

"C-C'mon...H-Honey!" Carol whines; "I-I don't need a spanking...P-Please Honey!" Closing the door, he walks over to the corner of the room and pulls out an old looking straight chair. "I-I didn't know that chair was there!" She bleats. Knowing the worst was going to happen!

"I brought it down from the attic last night!" Mike explains; "And I think it will stay here awhile!" Looking down at the chair, now being set down in the center of the room. Carol gulps; "Mike....You mean it's going to be used often?" Giving a wide grin he quips; "That's up to you...And the children... Dear!"

Sitting down, he holds out his hand. "Carol....Please give me the brush...Then get over my lap!" Giving the shiny, new brush to Mike, she hesitates on laying over his waiting lap. "C-Can't.....We just forget about the phone bill....And start over fresh?"

Without an answer, Mike reaches up, grasping Carol's left wrist. Pulling her down over his long legs. Quickly reaching back with her right hand she groans; "P-Please Honey...No!"

In the quiet of the den, a swishing noise is heard. As Carol's short skirt and white slip are pulled over her ample hips. Squirming, she begs; "N-Not my pants....P-Please Honey!"

Inserting his fingers underneath the waistband, he snickers; "Carol Dear....I want you to get the full effect...Of your new hairbrush!" Slowly sliding the pretty, white panties she grimaces, as the nylon and lace garment hugs her knees!

Looking back over her shoulder, Carol pleads; "Please not hard Mike....P-Please!" Now with only the sound of his increased breathing being heard. Mike pins down her right arm, then raises the shiny new, yellow hairbrush!

Whack!......."OOOOOW!...Oh G-God!"...Grinding her midsection into his lap, the stinging sensation across Carol's right buttock is nearly un-bearable. As she tries to catch her breath.......Crack!......AAAAAH! M-Mike"..Inscribing a red splotch across the left side, Mike moves with a steady military cadence. Treating both squirming, bouncing cheeks equally!

Slap!......."OOOOOH! G-God!".....Smack!....."(Choke!) O-O-Ouch!"
Whack!......."OOOOW! (Sob!) Mike.....I-It stings so much!"........Crack!..
"You know Carol?"........Slap!......This could've been avoided!"......Splat!...
"And will be avoided."........Smack!........"From now on!"........Crack!....
"OOOOOW! (Sob!) I-I'am sorry....No more...P-Please!"

Taking a few moments to re-arrange the skirt and slip across Carol's back, as she presses down hard across his swollen penis. Mike finishes the hairbrush spanking with a flurry, while Carol kicks her legs violently......Whack!......"AAAAH!".......Smack!.. ...."O-Ouch Mike.......
Crack!........"(Sob!) O-Oh God!"........Slap!......OOOOW!".........Whack!.... .
"OOOOOOOH!..........I-I feel numb!.....OOOOH Mike!"

Setting down the now warm hairbrush on the carpet. Mike helps to lift Carol back on her wobbling legs. Then dabs her teary eyes with a tissue, while she painfully massages her ravished bottom. "G-God! Mike....(Sob!)...That damn hairbrush.......Really stung!"

Then the next day to Carol's surprise. A Pay Phone was installed at the Brady Household!

Waking up from her deep thoughts, Carol smiles as she gets up from the old, straight chair and walks over to the bottom drawer in Mike's desk. "Well........Yellow Bee!" She chuckles while putting the hairbrush away. "I'am sure you'll smack many more bottoms!" Then putting her robe back on, she glances up at the clock. "My goodness....It's way past 2 am.....and Mike's waiting!" As she hurries up to bed!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 06-27-2011 at 11:46 AM.