MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-09-2009, 01:09 AM

new to posting

I was hoping to post some spanking stories I wrote. But I can't find where the rules for posting are? are there any limits on what can and cannot be posted?
Old 07-09-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoWantsAWhupin View Post
I was hoping to post some spanking stories I wrote. But I can't find where the rules for posting are? are there any limits on what can and cannot be posted?
I haven't heard that garyspk (the site's owner) has any rules about the length of posts, but I'm pretty certain there's a technical limitation about the maximum length of an individual post. The limit is imposed by the forum's software, not the management. So if you have a very lengthy individual post, it's probably wise to type it up in your favorite word processing software, then try to copy and paste it into the posting box on the forum. If it gets cut off on your initial attempt, then you can simply abandon the unsuccessful effort and break up the story into chapters or sections and post each one separately.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:53 AM

new to posting

I was actually, thinking more about content than length. Some sites don't want you to post stories about spanking children, some do allow it. some don't allow stories with pictures, or stories about sex with animals. I am not saying, that any of my stories involve any of the above, I am just throwing some content rules that I have seen on other sites. So does anyone know about rules on content in spanking stories?
Old 07-10-2009, 06:17 AM

Quote:
I was actually, thinking more about content than length. Some sites don't want you to post stories about spanking children, some do allow it. some don't allow stories with pictures, or stories about sex with animals. I am not saying, that any of my stories involve any of the above, I am just throwing some content rules that I have seen on other sites. So does anyone know about rules on content in spanking stories?
In that case, probably the best idea would be to send a PM (private message) on the forum to garyspk, who's the owner and principal moderator.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Hey there WhoWants,

There are no hard and fast rules about posting a story here. We've been lucky in that most everyone who has posted stories here over the past 2-3 years has used good judgment and not gotten too creepy. The only thing that is totally taboo is mixing spanking with some kind of sexual play with minors. Occasionally there'll be a story with sexual play involving adults and usually I'll get complaints about that, especially from the women who are active here at MSF. So if there's a question, just drop me a private message and I'll let you know my thoughts.

Gary
Old 07-10-2009, 11:51 AM

Wink hello

Welcome to the Forum they are some really nice folks on here ..
i hope you find it to your liking and enjoyment ..