MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-25-2008, 06:31 PM

Missy's Deception M/F

As she stirred the sauce on the stove her mind was far away. It was nearly 6:00 and he would be walking in the door at any moment. She poured his favorite drink, the butterflies in her stomach going crazy. She wondered if her plan would work.

Suddenly she heard his key in the door and she rushed to the foyer to greet him. She looked so sexy standing there in just one of his button down shirts, her pink lace panties occassionally peeking out underneath. The cold drink in her hand was a welcome relief - work had been extremely stressful. Then the aroma of his favorite dinner hit him. It smelled amazing. He loved coming home to a sexy wife, a cold drink, and a fabulous dinner.

He breathed a heavy sigh of relief and missy smiled to herself, perhaps her deception was working. She kissed him passionately and guided him to the table. She had prepared all his favorites tonight. Dinner was pleasant, she managed to deflect any questions regarding her day by keeping him talking about his. After dessert she told him to go and relax in his favorite easy chair while she cleaned up the kitchen.

He felt like a king tonight. How sweet his wife was. She must have intuitively known that he had a hard day as she seemed to be going out of her way to spoil him. Since it would be some time before she was done in the kitchen he decided a nice hot shower would help him relax even further.

He went to the bedroom and began to prepare for his shower. Something fell from his pocket next to their bed. As he knelt down to pick it up he saw a department store back tucked under the bed. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Missy was grounded from shopping. Here was the evidence in his hand. Now the special treatment made sense - she had been trying to keep him from seeing this or perhaps lessen any punishment she was to recieve. This only angered him further.

He carried the bag back to the living room and called her. "Melissa Jean please come in here". Uh-oh her full name and with that tone of voice, and she thought her plan was working so well. She hurried into the living room. "Yes Dear" she said as she saw him standing there with the shopping bag in his hand.

"Would you mind explaining to me what this bag is that I found under the bed?"

Missy's mind raced. She tried to think of a good excuse. After a long pause she finally began to explain. "I know I am grounded from shopping, but those were on an unbelievable sale. I've never seen towels of that quality so cheap before and the sale ended today. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. See look at the receipt, they didn't cost much at all."

"Missy - you just said you knew you were grounded from shopping. You know how hard I am working to pay of the credit card debt so we can save up for a house. What I don't understand is why you were even at the department store in the first place - that alone was an act of defiance of being grounded"

Missy's stomach fell, she knew he was right and that her excuse had been lame, she had tempted herself even going to the mall. She looked at him lovingly knowing how hard he worked.

"Something else that get's me is that you tried to cover this up. Dressing extra sexy, fixing all my favorite foods. You were trying to distract me weren't you?"

Missy was beginning to choke up. She couldn't speak she just looked at her feet and nodded.

"You know this means you will have to be punished. Spending money you weren't supposed to, betraying my trust, and then trying to cover it up. Yes that does indeed merit a strong dose of discipline. I want you to go into the bedroom, pull your panties down, get out the paddle, put the pillows in the middle of the bed and wait for me."

She knew what all of that meant. "No, Please!" Missy said, "I really am sorry. I will return those tomorrow, I've already learned my lesson."

"I said to Go Missy - NOW!"

"Yes sir", she said shuffling into the bedroom. She knew he needed a minute to calm down. It was this waiting, the anticipation, especially with her pink lace panties around her ankles that got to her. She removed the paddle from the dresser drawer and laid it beside the bed. She also took two pillows and placed them in the middle of the bed and stood waiting. It seemed like an eternity. Finally she heard his steps approaching the bedroom, the butterflies in her stomach multiplied and her bottom seemed to be tingling already.

He came in without saying much, walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here young lady." She shuffled over with her panties still around her ankles and stood at his right side. He pulled her over his lap and began spanking slowly and deliberately. Each strike leaving her bottom warm. He continued the deliberate motion until her back side was a rosy pink color and Missy was softly crying. "Ok, that's enough of a warm up, now you are getting the paddle young lady." He took his right leg and placed it over both of hers securing her to hold her in position. "This is going to hurt, but it's only the second part of tonight's punishment."

There was a word she dreaded hearing. His saying tonight's punishment meant this would take quite some time. She knew she had let him down, still she wondered what all would be in store for her complete punishment.

He placed the cool wooden paddle on her warm cheeks as he lectured her. He reminded her of how hard he was working for both of their dreams and how he couldn't do it alone. Also he talked about trust, and how much her deception hurt him. She started crying again. "Okay it's time for round 2" he said as he began smacking her hard with the paddle. It seemed to rain down on her behind. She had no time to recover from one stroke before the next one hit. She knew this wasn't the end of things, the pillows were still in the middle of the bed as a reminder of the next phase. She was sobbing when the bombardment stopped. He let her remain over his lap and cry for a bit before instructing her further.

Finally he spoke, "Let's get on with this, get yourself over the pillows, remove your panties and spread your legs." The command caused her to cry further, but she obeyed. She placed herself on the bed with the two pillows under her hips causing her bottom to be raised. Then that sound...his belt was being unbuckled and then the swoosh of it being slipped through the belt loops of his pants.

"Missy, you have 20 good belt swats coming". His voice was firm and unwavering. He doubled the belt and began. Each strike stung on her already very sore back side. She didn't know if she would be able to stand 20. She managed to get through each slap of the leather on her skin, leaving her backside striped and her face a sobbing mess.

"Now, get yourself in the corner and pull yourself together, I will explain the rest of your punishment in a while."

A while was 30 minutes as missy stood in the corner of their bedroom. Finally he came and called her over. She shuffled over to him, her bottom still on fire. He sat in the chair as she stood before him wearing only his shirt now.

"Missy, you have been only partially punished for your recent bad behaviour. Now you will know the rest of your punishment. You were grounded for shopping for one month. Since grounding didn't seem to work, you will receive a very hard hand spanking every day for the next 30 days. I will take your credit cards and check book to work with me everyday. Any shopping including grocery shopping will be done by me or by us together so I can keep you on track. If there are any more slips or disobedience you will receive the paddle everynight for 30 nights. Am I understood young lady?"

"Yes sir," Missy said through her tears. He stood up and grabbed her in a warm and tender embrace, placing a gentle kiss on top of her forehead. She knew how much he cared about her and their shared dreams. How did she ever end up with such a wonderful man?

Last edited by naughty1_f_32; 04-25-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:55 AM

red story as promised

an excellent story cant wait for the rest
Old 05-09-2008, 06:57 PM

Wow Naughty!

That's really good! You write well. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Old 08-23-2008, 03:40 PM

Red face

loved your story wish it was me there
Old 09-16-2008, 10:13 PM
cur10c1ty

Wow thats the kind of story I fantisize about! That was just too perfect! I'm jealous. = P
Old 09-25-2008, 05:29 AM

Very nice story. It pushed a lot of my buttons.