MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-12-2008, 03:55 AM
ironbar69

Ama and I

Hi,
I am new here, but have been a spanker for over 18 years. I live in West Africa. This is a caning I administered recently.
In most of West Africa and the country I live in particularly most items of food and drink are bought in outdoor markets. Supermarkets are available but come with a significant markup in prices. Due to the lax regulatory framework a lot of pirated products abound especially drinks. There is an outdoor market close to where I work which sells wines and spirits. The traders are generally short tempered and considered to be tough. One stall is owned by a woman in her mid to late forties. Her hips can not be less than 70 inches (let’s call her Ama). I had been itching to spank her ever since I first saw her. As luck would have it I found out that most of what she sells are adulterated wine and spirits. Regularly one of her customers would get upset enough to report her to the police, they would come wisk her off to the nearest police station, but she would be back selling in a day or two.
For a friends birthday I had given him a bottle of spirit as a present, sadly he fell ill a few days later with a stomach bug, sad as I was, I saw a perfect opportunity. I bought a bottle of adulterated spirits from Ama.. I went to a police station close to my residence and reported the incident, stressing how Ama’s adulterated drink had made my friend sick and how this is going to be seen by friends and family as an attempt by me to hurt my friend.. I was given 3 officers to effect the arrest of Ama, on the way I gave them her history as a trader and expressed my belief that arresting her would lead nowhere. The policemen and I went to the station close to my office where all I told them was confirmed to them. I them called them outside and told them that I felt there was a better way to handle the matter. That Ama needed a lesson otherwise she would one day severely injure or even kill someone with her drinks. I told them that I wanted to express my feelings to her in a personal and memorable way, which she would take heed of more than anything that would happen if she was arrested again.. They agreed.(helped along by the generous “allowance” I promised for the days work)
We stopped at a local market and I purchased 2 good canes, then went and picked up Ama. We took her to a building that was still being constructed . I must say that the feeling and pleasure I derive when I raise for the first time a woman’s dress (or in the case of Ama remove her wrapper), pull down her panties and run my hands all over the fat cheeks never diminishes no matter how many times I do it. Needless to say that at this time Ama was busy explaining how she would never sell anything adulterated again, would be good for the rest of her life if I would only spare her. I told her that it was too late for that and stepped back to give myself enough room to swing the cane properly.
I had intended to just cane her, but the site of those huge cheeks wobbling in front of me was too tempting, so I started to spank those fat cheeks as hard as I could, sometimes stopping to run my hands over the wobbling flesh. When I thought that at least parts of that ass were warm enough I picked up one of the canes. I had originally intended to expend both canes on that ass but after the 16th stroke she was in such a state that I had to stop. Instead I went back to spanking those cheeks, while I was spanking we had a very rewarding (for me at least) conversation on how women should behave.
Ama did not return to her stall for about 10 days. On the third day after her return, I went to the market and stopped by her stall, the look of dismay on her face when she saw me was classic, I was gratified to hear her address me as “sir” as we had “agreed” during her punishment. All the other nearby stall holders were wondering why she was being so deferential to me, I just smiled.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:54 AM
darkhand

Talking Nice One

Hello ironbar69,
I live in West Africa as well. Nice one, I'm sure Ama got the message. Let's share escapades?
Old 02-13-2008, 05:49 PM

???? Anybody wanna tell me the odds on two people from WEST AFRICA meeting on a website like this? You gotta love the internet. Welcome aboard, fellahs.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:57 AM
ironbar69

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhand View Post
Hello ironbar69,
I live in West Africa as well. Nice one, I'm sure Ama got the message. Let's share escapades?
Hi bro,
Nice to meet a fellow spanker. Sure let's share, Spanked or caned any good butts lately?
Old 02-14-2008, 05:00 AM
ironbar69

Glad to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
???? Anybody wanna tell me the odds on two people from WEST AFRICA meeting on a website like this? You gotta love the internet. Welcome aboard, fellahs.
The odds are not as great as you might think, but thanks for the welcome.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:49 AM
darkhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbar69 View Post
Hi bro,
Nice to meet a fellow spanker. Sure let's share, Spanked or caned any good butts lately?
Hello,
I just got back from a visit to one of my butts, will tell you about it in my next post.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:59 AM
darkhand
This message has been deleted by darkhand. Reason: Double post