MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-27-2007, 09:02 AM

Spanking on the Brain R/L - short

This just happened last night (or rather, this morning)

My sister will sometimes come over to stay when RG goes out of town for business - which he is at the moment. So last night, we got back to mine and RG's house at about 11pm.

We sat outside on the front porch, being entertained by the stray cats who now habitate in our yard, and talking about things ranging from relationships to our childhood to crazy family members and recent happenings.

All of a sudden, she stopped and gasped.

"What?" I asked, following her gaze across the street to the neighbors house.

"Someone is naked." she stated. But when I was looking, all I saw was a light on in a bedroom and the blinds were drawn.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Cuz I saw him," she said. "Or rather, at least no shirt on."

"You shouldn't be able to see through the blinds," I said. "Except maybe a shadow."

"I saw him." she insisted.

Anyhoo, we went ahead with our conversation when I caught the sight of a woman in that same window, in a bright pink shirt.

"Wow," I commented. "You can see in there."

This led to a conversation about how we wished no one could see through our blinds even when they are drawn.

The woman's back was mostly facing us, slightly turned to the side. She was making a repetitive movement; she was slightly leaning forward, then back, forward, then back, and her arm would draw back just a bit, then go forward as her body moved in this way.

OH My GOD!!

"Oh my god!!" I exclaimed.

"What? What?" asked my sister, looking back in that direction where I was staring, eyes wide. The woman had went out of view.

I told my sister what I'd seen. "I swear - I think she might be spanking him!"

My sister laughed at me.

"No really, " I said. "She had something in her hand but I couldn't see it. She kept moving in that way, like she was drawing something back and slightly swinging it forward and her body was swaying like that too. What else...it's 2 a.m. I mean, god, there's not much you would be doing with that kind of movement!"

The lady came back in view and, again, she made the same movements about four times. I had no other explanation for it - it looked just like what she was doing. I strained to see what she had in her hand.

"I can't believe it! We got spankos across the street!!" I told my sister in disbelief.

She seemed a bit more doubtful but moved past me to the other end of the porch so that she could get a better view. We watched in silence for a few moments, and when the woman turned slightly, I caught view of her hand. Something black, thin and supple was being held, but I couldn't quite make it out. A belt? It looked a bit thin to be a belt. A cane crossed my mind, but it was too flexible to be a cane.

"Did you see that??" I asked my sister, excitedly. "Did you see what she had in her hand? A belt, do you think? Oh my god!"

My sister was quiet, however, and kept watching intently, moving at angles to get a better look.

Then laughter filled the air. She laughed and laughed.

"sarah, you are sooooo retarded!!"

"What? That's what it looks like she is doing!" i replied indignantly.

She kept laughing.

"She's vacuuming!"

Last edited by sarah thorne; 06-27-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:33 AM

Oh my god..don't you just love little moments like this one? I think I would have probably thought the same thing you did Sarah...seems like spanko is engrained in our genes and hard to avoid it slipping in there even at the most innocent of moments in the vanilla world.

Thanks for sharing this amusing little tale!

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:36 PM

Good Lord Almighty. If this was a fiction story I'd rate it A+ and hand over a contest prize for it. But you can't make this stuff up. SO RG, when is sarah gonna get spanked for spying on her neighbors?
Old 06-27-2007, 10:08 PM

This is a hoot sarah! You are such a fine writer.
Just let your mind turn to the sensations of a nice long flogging; or a strapping with a London Tanner implement...and then, every thought will focus on spanking! Nothing could be more delicious, except the real thing!!Thanks for sharing.
-Michael
Old 06-28-2007, 12:52 AM

Oh, now that is FUNNY! -- Erica
Old 06-28-2007, 09:12 AM

That is priceless! So funny!