MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-03-2009, 08:10 PM

New year Spanking!!

Over the Christmas period Sarah my younger sister 22, came and stayed with me as we have both recently seperated from our previous partners. Anyway one night we had been drinking and were generally talking about sex etc and we started to admit to a few things we had never told before. I admitted to sniffing her dirty knickers whilst masturbating, to which she giggled.
She then told me something that really turned me on, she admitted to have a fantasy of being spanked for being a naughty girl. I to have always had spanking fantasies both giving and recieving. I admitted to Sarah about my interest in spanking and she was realy intertested when I told her I used to spank a previous girlfriend on a regular basis.
She then asked if I could spank her, she winked at me and said she had been a very naughty girl. I could feel myself getting a hard-on. I told Sarah to kneel on the settee, face down and arse up in the air. She took this pose like a shot, I lifted Sarah's skirt exposing her shapely ass. I smacked her a couple of times, she looked back over her shoulder and told me to do it harder. I did as she said, her bottom was starting to redden very quickly. I looked down at the bulging gusset of her knickers, there was a wet patch building, the dirty girl was really enjoying herself. I then grabbed the wasitband and yanked Sarah's knickers down. My eyes nearly popped out when I saw Sarah's hairless pussy. My cock was rock hard, At this point I did not know where this was going to end?
Old 01-04-2009, 10:56 PM

Thumbs down Hey

You do realize that thats bad right? I mean come on man, She is your sister. What is your deal bro.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:53 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Dude, I'll bet your family reunions are something to see...I wanna party with you cowboy!!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:52 PM

Talking pls continue

oh hell yes, please continue the story, to its fitting ending. or at least the ending that I can think of...

please continue, lol
Old 01-14-2009, 09:25 AM

Wish I had a big brother, who would spank my bare bottom!!
Old 01-15-2009, 11:36 PM

I'll spank your bottom, Amyoaks

I'll spank your naughty bare bottom, AmyOaks
(find & whisper me)

your "brother" Sluggo