MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 09-18-2008, 06:58 PM
cur10c1ty

Cool Curious Question

Hi all. I'm new to this site and hope I'm posting this in the right place

I'm sure you've all heard the saying "When I'm through with you, you wont be able to sit for a week". Is this just a threat, or has anyone ever been spanked to where they couldn't sit for a week (comfortably at least)?
My husband has never spanked me that much (although I wish he would) the longest I've ever felt the results of a spanking is a day. So is it possible to still feel the effects of a spanking for a week?
If so I'm curious, and I'd love to hear your story.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:19 PM

I think it's an idle threat. I've had the skin thrashed off my backside, you can always still sit. I might be able to feel it more than a day, but no matter how tender it is, sitting has never been an issue.

I think the worst thing is actually friction. The pressure of sitting is no big deal, but the sliding across a car seat is torture. I actually think eating at a restaurant with booths is meaner than eating at a place with hard, wooden chairs. That sliding across the vinyl bench is excruciating. Especially if you wear short skirts, like I usually do, and your sore skin fuses to the seat. OUCH!
Old 09-19-2008, 10:59 PM

Not for a week

I have never seen anyone not be able to sit for a week. For that to happen you would have to really do damage to the deep muscles. Doing that much damage would cause you to not be able to stand. Paddles will cause more damage to the skin, but the heavier the implement and the amount of force will cause greater damage deeper. I have seen marks fade completely after two weeks but that was the first spanking. It is said "you never bruise like the first time". To get really long lasting bruises you have to use something that is heavy, flexible (no broken bones), and has some size to it. I like to use 10 gauge copper wire that I braid over and over again. But some regular zip cord with a three three braid will last for three days over and over again.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:51 PM
cur10c1ty

Thanks for the feedback guys =) That is a bit of a relief.

Wait... Setinkhan, braided copper wire... OUCH! Remind me not to tick you off

Aurora; sore skin fusing to the seat, I think I know the feeling you're talking about. My better half isn't into spanking too much, but I have pushed him too far once or twice, and I believe I've felt that same pain. You described it very well.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:11 PM

I think an important thing to remember with adult spankings is that they should be safe and consentual. The bottom should aways have the right to exercise a safe word to protect themselves from an over ambitious top. Each bottom has their own limits and tolerances and to push it too far borders on abuse in my eyes.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:34 PM

even when I've actually been in trouble (or if my sweetie gets a little too excited), the effects have only ever lasted into the next day a little sore and uncofmertable especially if there is a bruse but nothing broken or permanately damaged. they've never lasted a week.