MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-19-2009, 08:10 AM

I don't know why anyone would ever need a lexan or wooden PADDLE!

They should all be tossed in a fire!

Eeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!! I'm gettin' so EXCITED!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:35 AM

This weekend

If you're planning on attending the party in Dallas this weekend and you're a member of MySpankingForum, or a customer of AmateurSpankings, drop me a private message and I'll make sure I get you our suite number as we'll be entertaining Friday and Saturday night at the hotel. We'd love to see you! A bunch of our regular models will be there as well.

ALSO...we've been asked to do a demonstration for the group. We thought it would be fun to act out a couple of scenarios that are suggested by folks registered for the convention. So if you have an idea for a scenario to be acted out....that's within reason (LOL)....drop either Paul/Tubaman a message or leave a message for me. We'll pick a couple of the best suggestions and try to get them done!
Old 03-29-2009, 06:52 PM

First, and Most Important, Thanks!

I'll have plenty of people to thank for their help with The Texas All-State Spanking Party but since I am pretty fried right now, I want to make my most important thank you first:

Anyone who has ever done one of these large, complicated parties can attest that no matter how well you prepare, you will spend much, if not virtually ALL, of your time putting out all the little fires that inevitably occur. In addition, with nearly 200 people from all over the world and the USA, with all sorts of kinks and differing ideas about spanking, the potential for even more fires to handle increases geometrically.

However, when I needed to stay with my beloved Lyn Saturday night, I was able to do so, because of the amazing friends I had helping me, and the extraordinary caliber of people who attended.

For that one night she needed so very much, to my friends who helped, and to the wonderful, kind, fun-loving people who made it a possiblity, my heart cannot adequately express my gratitude.

Thank you so very very much, and I so hope to see you all next year!

More to come (big surprise there.)

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 03-30-2009, 02:44 PM

Spreading the thanks around...

OK. Spreading SOMETHING around...

All kidding aside, there were so many people who helped with the party, I want to make absolutely sure they get credit. Believe me, I am getting WAAAY more than I deserve. They did it all without complaint, out of their own hearts, and without a penny compensation for their time. Things would have not been the same without them:

Texas Bratling, Terry Bear, and double K did the refreshments. (How about that chocolate fountain!)

Sherie did the signage. (and no spelling errors to spank her for!)

Emmy did the registration. (Wow! She's going to be a pro organizer some day.)

Tom and Dena coordinated the demos. (Thanks so much for finding all those cool people.)

Terecia and her crew for the decorations, registration packets, name tags, and generally holding me together. (Terecia, if you could give credit to your crew by name so I don't miss one, I'd be grateful.) You all should know that, in addition to all the party help, there was a night when I collapsed and had to go to the ER, but couldn't leave my Lyn unattended. Terecia and Hobbsey stayed with her in my home, sleeping on the couch, so I could get the help to keep taking care of her. THAT is the kind of friends Lyn and I are blessed with.

More to come.

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 03-30-2009, 03:35 PM

Thanks, I think, Final

And I'll STILL almost certainly forget somebody. Please set me straight if I do. Operating under the influence here:

JP for the wonderful picture/portraits idea, for the donation of the portable spanking bench for silent auction, and for his kind generosity with the proceeds.

Tara for her tireless work on the Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure (the "Save Our Tits" booth), as well as the lovely ladies and great guys who offered their behinds, sold paddles, and sold tattoos, etc. for the cause. I think Tara said we raised over $700 for this great cause.

Gary of Amateurspankings, for his help in promoting the party, his participation in the suite events, and his generous offer to raffle off three of his lovely models to add to the Save Our Tits coffers. (And thanks to Emily, Amber, and Amy for being such sweet good sports!)

Wow! The vendors were amazing! They were so generous with their door prizes. Thank you to: Prysm Creations, Nurse Vicki, Cinema Swats, Dungeon Bazaar, Amateur Spankings, Bethany’s Woodshed, Paddles4Spanking, Amateur Spanking Pictures, Floggers by Jean-Paul, Heartland Implements, Spanking Interviews, Spanking Epics, Spanked4Real, DS PowerPlay, CF Publications, Cane-iac, Implements by Dean Osborne, Paddles by Mooska, and Sassypaddles.

The Spank-O-Matic was a great hit, and got loads of use, both at the parties and at the vendor fair. Thank you Paul and Kate, for bringing it over and getting it a good workout.

Thank you Todd and Suzy both for bringing out the new Spankopoly Game. Fascinating!

Thanks (I think) to Tom and Dena for the cannon. (They shot me with it!)

Thank you Goddess Kyra, for the gas. (OK. It was for the balloons...)

One other thanks to Terecia for the planks used in the icebreaker. (You know, since she wasn't doing enough.) Cool idea!

One thing I thought was really cool was the number of celebrities who attended just to have fun. Even those who vended by and large did so as an add-on to having fun with the rest of us. Thank you all so much:
Richard Windsor, Brenna, Gary, Lexi, Lisa, Skylar, Roxie, Cassie, Cat, Amber, Renee Evens, Movies Bill, Kaylex, Emily, Cookie, Sherie, Thomas III, RG and Sarah, Fred and Lin, Todd and Suzy, Cee Jay Blais, Miranda Marx, Hobbsey, Lyn, Robbie, Kaitie, Emily (Spanked Emily), Steve Richardson, Black Velvet, Mooska, Sam Spitfire, Aunt Vicky, Miss Chris, and Tom and Dena. There was also this guy I've seen on a number of spanking videos, whose name escapes me. (Sorry about that. I'm always checking out the ladies.) We were so glad to have you all join us! It's always fun to have some famous people there, but it was especially nice to see them jump in and have fun with us.

Although the party is a work of love, and a joy to throw, it is also a large responsibility. Because of those responsibilities, I was not able to get to play with all the lovely ladies I'd so hoped to play with. To those who went over my knee, THANK You! To those I missed, please forgive, and PLEASE save me a dance at the next one.

More than ever, as always, thank you to our friends who came and had fun and supported Bottoms Up. All the planning in the world, all the celerities and vendors and food and games and everything else, all are second, by far, to the sweet people who came to see us. Thank you all so much! Most especially, thank you to my friends who kept me in one piece when I needed it most.

See you next year!!!!

Paul (Tubaman)

PS. OK. I know I forgot something. What'd I forget?
Old 03-31-2009, 12:27 AM

OK, I posted a reply to this and now don't see it at all.

Summary, as an attendee at the party, I wish to extend really sincere thanks and deep appreciation to Paul, and to all who both helped to organize and to host the event. I know from doing a smaller event that it takes a LOT of work, so can only imagine what an event the size of TASSP must be like.

I'll make a longer post later, and I hope that all of the travelers make it home safely.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:55 PM

Tassp 2009

Many thanks to Paul, Lyn and ALL of the Dallas BU folks and anyone else who did the planning and made this great TASSP 2009 event happen this past weekend. I've heard nothing but great comments from people who had a fabulous time.

Our girls who attended: Skylar, Amber, Roxy, Emily, Amie and Cassie all had a blast. In fact Emily, who has been to a number of spanking parties, commented that this Texas event was the best one she'd been to, ever.

We at AmateurSpankings and MySpankingForum enjoyed seeing some of our old friends and meeting new ones as well.

I do have to say though that the personal highlight of MY weekend was getting to see our pal Lyn roaming around like she owned the joint! "Inspiration" doesn't even come close to describing her. What a tremendous "upper" to have her there!

Kudos again to all involved. We had lots of fun and can't wait until the next one. BTW, Todd & Suzy: where does one find other players to play this Spankopoly game??? LOL.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
I do have to say though that the personal highlight of MY weekend was getting to see our pal Lyn roaming around like she owned the joint! "Inspiration" doesn't even come close to describing her. What a tremendous "upper" to have her there!
Couldn't agree with you more!

I was lucky enough to have had the opportunity to spend some one on one time with her... cos she needed mascara of all things! LOL! But I found her to be an astonishingly uplifting girl with a spirit that could make anybody smile.. I've been and will continue to pray for her healing on a daily basis. What a beautiful person she is.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:56 PM

Definitely got to get in my thank you to all those that put on a wonderful Allstate party. I gotta say it just keeps getting better..even with hiccups in the road...still better than the previous that I've been lucky enough to attend.

I had a great time with friends - both old and new.

I also, gotta say thank you to all those that stopped by my booth at the vendor fair. Thanks to all of you it looks like Cane-iac may make a return to each vendor fair that I'm lucky enough to have access to in coming parties..YAY!

Here is looking forward to the next party.

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:50 AM

I so wish I could have attended. It sounded like a lot of fun. I'm down in Houston and have some mobility issues and travel is difficult monetarily and logistically. I hope you decide to have TASSP in Houston next time. I definitely need a spanking or several. I've got no problem at all being naughty!