MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 02-10-2008, 06:19 PM

father knows best

Betty Anderson sat sullenly on her bed waiting for her mother to come and give her another boring lecture about her behavior. A few minutes later as her mother came in and was closing the door Betty noticed the hairbrush in her hand. "Mother!" "You can't spank me, I am almost 17!" Her mother was nonplussed and replyed " And your behavior has been like a 7 year old. With your tantrums, your tirades and that disgraceful behavior with your cousin and that fight with your sister. All of these behaviors demonstrate that you are not too old for a spanking!" "And you are indeed getting spanked and in that regard you have 2 choices." "Now, i have sent your sister next door to play and your brother is at baseball practice and your Father is picking him up on his way home from work so you can get your spanking from me right now with no witnesses or you can wait until your father gets home and after dinner, he will take you to your room and give you your spanking and your brother and sister will hear their almost 17 year old sister getting spanked like the naughty girl that she is. " Now, What is it going to be?" Betty sat for a few moments considering her painful choices. She knew she was going to get spanked and while her mother gave longer and harder spankings than her father. It would be more embarrassing for her siblings to hear her getting spanked at her age and they may tease her or worse let it slip that she was still being spanked. So with a quavering voice she stood and said"You Mother, i will take my spanking from you. Her Mother smiled inwardly as she knew what her eldest daughter would choose and quietly turned the vanity chair around and patted her lap in silent command. Betty quickly walked over and placed herself over the waiting matnernal lap. Her mother wasted no time in positioning her and raising her dress and lowering her panties. Then tighening her grip around her daughter's waist raised the hairbrush. The next few minutes were a cachaphony of slaps, squeals, sobs, pleading, scolding and all the the other sounds that encompass a naughty teenage girl getting a long overdue spanking. Upon her release Betty did the well-spanked bottom dance and laid down on her bed. 20 minutes later her mother came up and said" I am sorry i had to punish you so severely, but you have needed a spanking for a long time and i also want to tell you if i do not see better behavior from you, young lady i will take you over my knee again." "Is that clear?" Betty could just nod. It was a few weeks later when the earlier scene was again repeated with the same sore-bottomed results.
The end
JIm
Old 02-10-2008, 07:37 PM

Yes Jim, Betty Anderson (Elinor Donahue) is a true fantasy sitcom spankee! She also looked great as Ellie, Andy Taylor's girlfriend & appeared in the Odd Couple as Felix's girlfriend! You might say,.... she gets around! By the way, Nice story!
Old 02-15-2008, 09:51 PM

Gee! I bet Ellie could irritate Andy enough. To give her a well needed spanking? He's spanked Helen, so why not Ellie?

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-16-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:11 PM

father knows best Part 2

While Betty thought that she was too old for a spanking, her mother had been talking to some of Betty's friends mothers and knew that many of them were still spanked even at their age. And some were older than Betty (including some of the mothers as well ). Margaret Anderson rubbed her bottom in recollection as she thought back to the spanking that had prompted her to give Betty a spanking in the 1st place. She had been visiting her friend Cynthia Brown who was the mother of Betty's best friend Janie Brown. Janie had back-talked to her mother much as Betty had been doing recently and Cynthia gave her daughter a look that said she had over stepped her boundries. In a flash Cynthia had taken Janie over her lap and was preparing to spank her. Janie wailed "Please, Mother!" Not in front of Betty's mother!" Cynthia said "You misbehaved in her presence and you are going to be punished in her presence!" And with that she raised her dress and lowered her panties and began spanking her teenage daughter with gusto. Margaret left shortly after that and in her bedroom that night as she was telling her husband Jim about it. He suddenly looked very thoughtful and said that Margaret should probally spank Betty as well. Margaret said Betty was too old and her husband reminded her that she had not been too old when they had 1st gotten married and he had spanked her more than a few times as well. And then he reached up and pulled Margaret over his lap and began to spank her and tell her in no uncertain terms that he thought Betty should be spanked and if she did not want more of the same then she would give Betty a spanking at the 1st oppurtunity and if she did not he would. I wonder what Margaret Anderson's choice was? hmmm...!
The end
Jim
Old 02-18-2008, 06:27 PM

Maybe father would know best if he gave Betty another spanking? Then let wife Margaret remember what a good one felt like again! Probably it's been many years since Mrs Anderson had been spanked?

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-18-2008 at 06:36 PM.