MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 02-20-2009, 11:32 AM

Red Hiney in the ladies room -Part Two

The ride home from the resturant took about an hour and a half. It was a quiet ride I fell asleep in the back seat.
When we got home, my step-mom got me up and I carried my back-pack up to my room. She said "Get ready for bed young man and we will be up to tuck you in shortly." I washed up and got into my pj's and waited on my bed for them to come up. A few minutes later heard them comming up the stairs.
My Dad sat down next to me while my step mother stood in the doorway to my room. I looked at my Dad and said.."Im sorry for being so bad at the resturant, but I was hungryyyy<whineing a little bit>. Dad said..."Im sorry too son but you embarrassed me and your mother and Im going to make sure that you don't do that ever again."
After saying that he took me across his lap and put his fingers in the waistband of my pj bottoms and brought them down to my knees. He wraped his arm around both of mine so I couldn't reach back and raised his right hand which came down on my unprotected round little tushie....{SPANK,SPANK,SPANK,SPANK,SPANK} his wrist snapped with every slap on my tushie which made it all the more painfull. The sound reverberated around the room like a loud cap gun in rapid fire. I was hollering and crying and pleading and saying I'll be good. I probubly received around 50 before he stopped. I cried and cried for a good ten minutes before I calmed down. Dad rubbed my bright red little ass round and round. He picked me up and held me close as I cried into his chest. After calming down he brought my pj bottoms back up and tucked me in bed. I gave huggs and kisses to my Dad and step-mother and continued to cry myself to sleep.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:10 PM

boy my dad was a real naughty little boy.

i think your step-mom should have spanked your naughty bare bottom in the back seat of the car all the way home. then grandpa should have used his leather belt on your bare tush when he spanked you before putting you to bed (w.e.g.)
Old 02-22-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstsspirit View Post
i think your step-mom should have spanked your naughty bare bottom in the back seat of the car all the way home. then grandpa should have used his leather belt on your bare tush when he spanked you before putting you to bed (w.e.g.)
Back seat spanking all the way home ! I know I was bad butt not that Bad.