MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 02-16-2009, 06:39 PM

my first experience with a leather belt

my first experience with a leather belt happened when i was about eight or nine years old. i was spending christmas vacation at my girlfriend's house. i used to consider her mom and dad my aunt and uncle because they were friends with my parents for seventeen years before she and i met at a day camp.
my girlfriend's mom had a store in the basement; she sold women's clothing. one rainy day we went down into the basement to play in the storage room and we accidently knocked down a dress dummy and some boxes and got caught by her older brother.
he went upstairs and ratted us out to their dad. we went upstairs and was immediately sent to her room. her dad came into the room and closed the door; he opened the leather belt and drew it out of his jeans and folded it in half wasting no time he pulled us both up with one firm grasp of our arms together and told us to bend over the edge of the bed. he pulled our pants and underwear down in one motion and gave each of us five firm strokes with the wide leather belt across our bare bottoms and then grounded us to the room for the rest of the evening.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:52 AM

I was never spanked with a belt, as my grandmother, who raised me, preferred switches when I was young and kitchen implements as I got older.

However when I was fifteen I got caught smoking pot and my grandmother used my great-uncle's razor strap on my bare bottom. It was the last spanking I ever got from her, and also the worst, and I thoroughly deserved it. I remember it vividly to this day, and am recalled of it whenever I read about kids and drugs.