MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 02-16-2009, 02:35 PM

My first awareness-Big Wooden Spoon

I was around 9 years old and my Gramother and Grandfather were watching me as my mom was in the city shopping. Gram-ma had a big back yard with several crab-apple trees. The apples would fall to the ground so I decided to try and hit the tree in the next door neighbors yard. It took me about 10 or 15 minutes before I finally hit the target. By that time I had thrown a lot of apples.
Little did I know that the neighbor had looked out the window and saw what I was doing and complained. I guess Gram-ma had told her to come outside where she said she would take care of the matter.
As soon as I saw the neighbor I stopped throwing the apples. Gram-ma came outside holding a folding chair and a Big Wooden Spoon. She opened up the chair and sat down and called me over to her. She said "You appologise this instant young man to Mrs.Brown for throwing thoes apples into her yard."
I turned to Mrs. Brown and said " Im sorry for making your yard a mess maam." Then Gram-ma reached out and pulled me over her lap. She held me tight with her arm wrapped around my arms and waist so I couldn't reach back. She put her fingers into the waistband of my shorts and undies and pulled them down just below my behind. She picked up the Big Wooden Spoon and started to smack my naughty bare bottom {Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack} right cheek then left then in the middle then to my sit spots.
After about 15 or 20 Smacks I was crying hard promissing to be good and not throw apples any more. Through my tears I saw Mrs.Brown smile and then turned and walked back inside her house. Gram-ma tenderly rubbed my bright red tushie for a few minutes till I calmed down and then pulled my shorts and undies back up. I was grounded from going outside for the rest of that afternoon.
When my mother picked me up Gram-ma told her what had happened. Mom was not very happy with me and said that I had another spanking comming before bed that night.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:04 PM

Wink

how old was you when you started in this lifestyle ?? i have
Old 02-16-2009, 06:21 PM

you were a naughty boy and you did deserve a good spanking. i'm sure you still need a good spanking now and again.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:44 AM

My first awareness was also a wooden kitchen spoon, from my grandmother, who raised me. I was about four at the time. Over the next eight or so years I got smacked with various other kitchen implements, but mainly spoons and spatulas. It seemed in those early years as if I was always in the kitchen when she got upset with me!