MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 11-14-2008, 08:27 AM
klp1144

Talking My first Experience

This is my first post but I became aware I was a spanko when I was about 19. I was working in a Bowling Center and was closing up when a lady about 24 stayed until I closed. She started talking with me and next thing I knew we were laughing and joking around. Then something was said about her being old enough to have been my babysitter when I was younger and I joking said "an you would have probably blistered my butt every chance you could". Well to my shock she said that she would still like to spank my butt. I laughed right at first until she said I'm serious. I just about melted and without thinking said I would love that. You know how they always say the next few minutes were a blur well they were and when I realized what was happening she had me over her knee with my pants around my ankles spanking my butt. I was in heaven and that started a long and exciting relationship with this (married) woman and her friends which I will tell more about if anyone is interested.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:14 PM

great story
thanks
Old 11-21-2008, 02:04 AM

That is so neat. So, when you had 300 strikes, you must have had a perfect game. LOL

Old 11-21-2008, 02:15 AM

My first experience in the adult spanking scene came on my 25th birthday. I knew quite a few gents and they hung out at a local pub in Detroit. Well, one of my friends kept saying weeks and then days before my birthday that I would get a real whopping birthday spanking especially after I dared him. He told me never to dare him because he would make it happen. I was unconvinced. So, my birthday rolls around and my one friend had me over for dinner at his house and then drove me to the bar. I should have known that being driven there as opposed to going in my own car was an indicator that it was harder to escape when you had no wheels. So, we stroll into the pub and who is sitting there but another friend along with my one friend who had threatened me and laying on the bar top was a very large wooden paddle with holes drilled in and a set of handcuffs. I got that sinking feeling and within a moment, before I could talk myself out of it, a cuff was placed on my wrist and I was led to a bar stool and cuffed over it. My pants and panties were pulled down and my bare cheeks exposed. Then 46 guys proceeded to spank me 25 +1 for growth and 1 for luck times. My bottom was really hot, red and sore. Then after being uncuffed and a few moments later, another gent walks in and sad he missed his turn at my paddling, he took me across his knee, bared my bottom and gave me 25 +2 with his hand which was like iron. Needless to say, I was sold on the idea. Even though my bottom hurt like heck, I loved sitting right down in it, right down on that stingy, hot pained butt and wriggling around to make it hurt more. That was the best birthday I have ever had.

Old 11-23-2008, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletFanny View Post
My first experience in the adult spanking scene came on my 25th birthday. I knew quite a few gents and they hung out at a local pub in Detroit. Well, one of my friends kept saying weeks and then days before my birthday that I would get a real whopping birthday spanking especially after I dared him. He told me never to dare him because he would make it happen. I was unconvinced. So, my birthday rolls around and my one friend had me over for dinner at his house and then drove me to the bar. I should have known that being driven there as opposed to going in my own car was an indicator that it was harder to escape when you had no wheels. So, we stroll into the pub and who is sitting there but another friend along with my one friend who had threatened me and laying on the bar top was a very large wooden paddle with holes drilled in and a set of handcuffs. I got that sinking feeling and within a moment, before I could talk myself out of it, a cuff was placed on my wrist and I was led to a bar stool and cuffed over it. My pants and panties were pulled down and my bare cheeks exposed. Then 46 guys proceeded to spank me 25 +1 for growth and 1 for luck times. My bottom was really hot, red and sore. Then after being uncuffed and a few moments later, another gent walks in and sad he missed his turn at my paddling, he took me across his knee, bared my bottom and gave me 25 +2 with his hand which was like iron. Needless to say, I was sold on the idea. Even though my bottom hurt like heck, I loved sitting right down in it, right down on that stingy, hot pained butt and wriggling around to make it hurt more. That was the best birthday I have ever had.
Great Story ScarletFanny,
I wish mine was near as interesting. I remember always loving spanking. Giving and receiving. The first really clear memory of a pleasure spanking was in high school. My girlfriend at the time wouldn't put out but she would let me spank her bare bottom hard and long. A rosy red bottom created or felt have been part of my life ever since.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklymydear View Post
Great Story ScarletFanny,
I wish mine was near as interesting. I remember always loving spanking. Giving and receiving. The first really clear memory of a pleasure spanking was in high school. My girlfriend at the time wouldn't put out but she would let me spank her bare bottom hard and long. A rosy red bottom created or felt have been part of my life ever since.
And ever since my 25th birthday spanking, I've been hooked. I actually feel a sense of morose when my bottom isn't red, hot, sore and stingy.