MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 09-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Slapmibum57

How I Became A Spanko

Ever since I was little I knew that bottom smacking turned me on; I regularly saw friends girls & boys get spanked over mothers & fathers knees. It didn't do anything for me watching dads spanking, but whenever mothers did the spanking I felt a special 'tingle' especially otk. I would be about 10 and a friend of my brother used to look after me when my mum & dad went out, and we always used to play spanking games. I would call her 'baggy maggy' and she would chase me all over the house and when she caught me she would put me over her knee, pull my pants down, and give me a few smacks on the bare bum, which stung and produced tears, but which excited me greatly. As I got older she stopped doing it as she could see it was turniing me on. I had always got spanked by my mum mainly but on the underpants. When I was 16 I was really 'messed up' with my feelings as I wanted to be spanked by a girl even though it hurt like hell and I cried and couldn't sit properly. I met up with maggy in a coffee bar when I was 16 and we were reminiscing about years ago, and our games came up, and she said she bet I would run alot faster now if she tried smacking my bottom, and I just said why what would I want to run for, and she looked at me strangely and said you shouldn't joke about things like that and I just asked her outright. I said I wasn't joking and I so wanted to be put over her knee cos she was lovely and I wanted her to smack my bare bottom and to do it like I was being punished. She came back to our house as no one was in as my parents were working, and after much debate she agreed, and as she took my pants down, she kept saying that once I was bare there was no going back, so to stop it now. I didn't say anything, and I got the hardest bare bottom spanking for the first time in my life. I was hooked. After that I would get girlfriends to smack my bum in fun, but it was after I'd left home when I found spanking mags and made contact with a woman who used to spank me regularly, and I'm still hooked all these years later. I still don't get it as much as I hoped for but any is better than none. Sorry to have gone on so much One thing that did happen later was I mentioned it to my mum when I was on a visit to home and we were talking about how spanking kept us on the straight and narrow, and I told her about maggy. She said if she had known she would have given me the spanking of my life and done it a lot more, so I asked her if she really felt like it, and asked her to spank me as I missed it, and boy did I get a hairbrushing I cried for hours while lying on my bed. after that it was never mentioned again. What happy days