MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 07-30-2008, 02:48 PM

Wink My awareness

I recall a long time ago during childrens church, that the teacher was talking about "old times" and she asked the class if anyone knew what an old fashioned spanking was. One girl raised her hand and said" Its when you get pulled over your parents lap and you get a spanking on your bare butt"
The teacher said "yes thats correct".
After a few days of that little vision stirred about in my head, I decided to suggest this "new way" to my mom. Up until then it was a rod over clothes, which of course still stung like crazy, but I figured ...perhaps this "new " approach might help me in the future to learn my lesson quicker.
So I suggested this new way,after telling about what I had heard in church, and my mom just looked at me funny and said "I think your a litle too old for that" So I was let down on that note; the rod of course didn't stop.
It was many years later as I became a teen, and my spankings were becomming much further apart due to a change from spanking to grounding.
Well, lets just say,in my little perv mind,that I suddenly had an itch to get a good spanking again, so... I waited until the right moment and then BAM, I smarted off!!! ON PURPOSE! My momma sent me to my room and she follwed thereafter with one of my step dads thick leather belts. I was told to lay across the bed, and then she began to swat the heck out of my jean covered bottom. For a while, I held back, partly savouring the sweet sting, and partly to intentionally prolong the event. It worked, she got "madder" and said,"I'm not stopping until I hear some crying!!!"
I held on...and held out some more until finally the damn broke
I let out a scream and cry as those torrents of precious tears filled my eyes, my bottom was now starting to beg my mind to get her to stop, but mom never finished until she was ready. OH,and BTW I was also wearing my most wornout thinnest jeans I had. So i guess it kinda started with the church lesson/question and partly when I was a teen wanting that good old childish spanking punishment.

Last edited by Naughtyone1968; 07-30-2008 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Typ-o
Old 07-30-2008, 05:56 PM

Memories

I remember before the days of Dr. Spoc when good old fashion spankings were given. I got put over the knee and had my bare bottom blistered with a little thin wooden ball paddle. The spanking really didn't start until I was bawling. Once this happened, another twenty to thirty swats were given allowing me to really be sobbing by the end of the spanking. I remember thinking I was going to not clinch my cheeks and I would sit really still to enjoy the spanking. NOT... I clinched immidiately and was reduced to tears from the start. My parents would pullmy cheeks up, stretching the skin, and they would concentrate the spanking on the lower end of the cheeks, the thighs and inner cheek area. My mother would also spread the cheeks open and occassionally use a wooden spoon on the inner part of my lower cheeks. That's the good ole days.