MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 06-09-2008, 06:40 AM

My Sister's Friends

My Sister’s Friends

When I was growing up, teachers were able to spank students at anytime for any reason. So it was a different era compared to today. If you were really bad, you had detention, where your spanking would be more severe.

Anyway, I have a sister is about three years older than myself. On my birthday, I would be given an over the knee spanking by my sister and each of her friends, while the others would watch. But we would also play a game. I would either tie them to a chair, or they would tie me to a chair. While the person was tied to the chair, you were able to tickle them. If they weren’t able to escape from the chair, then they would be spanked.

My sister’s girlfriends were very smart and could always escape from the chair. For me, they would tie me up very well. Also, besides tickling me, they would also unzip my pants while tied to the chair and they would play with me. After being untied, I would go over each of their laps for a spanking. Before being spanked, they would strip me down to just my underpants.

I would agree to play this spanking game because I hoped to spank and feel up a girl, but the tables were always turned and I was the one tickled and spanked. Between being spanked at school by my teachers and being spanked by my parents, and my sister’s friends; I became a spanko.

Did anyone else get spanked by their sister’s friends? Or have similar experiences?

Naughty Clyde
Old 06-22-2008, 04:07 PM

I can't see ernieboy's reply! Can anyone else see it?
Old 09-24-2008, 08:54 AM

My sisters used to spank me quite often! We used to play 'school' I was usually the naughty boy who had to be punished. There were various degrees of punishments: spanked over my short trousers, then on my underpants and then bare. Sometimes they would use a slipper and quite often I would have to take all my clothes off. This sort of thing carried on if they had their friends round or if we all went out to play in the fields and woods near to where we lived. Generally, it was all done with good nature and I didn't mind - in fact I rather enjoyed it. Sometimes the someone would go to far but my older sister looked after me and wouldn't let anyone smack my bare bottom too hard.

From time to time one of the girls would be the 'victim' and I liked to see their navy blue knickers and gently part their bottoms, pretending to be a fierce teacher! Seems such a long time ago now - back in the late '50's.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:34 PM

yes

yes, I also experienced this type of play, and I now long to relove this thru roleplay. any females interested?