MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 07-31-2008, 04:40 PM

When I First Knew

i remember my first desires to be spanked when i was 4 years old. i went to a friends house to play and she broke a plate that was on a table. without warning, her mother went to the kitchen, grabbed a wooden spoon and grabbed kimberly by the arm and led her to the sofa. kimberly had her panties pulled down and she was lifted up and over her mother's knee. i don't remember how many she got, but i remember kimberly howling and bawling by the time it was over. it was kinda strange, i felt sorry for kimberly, but i didn't want it to stop. i also remember when i was around six, getting in trouble on purpose just to get spanked. back in those days, spankings were given on the bare bottom and they lasted a long time. thin wooden ball paddles on bare bottoms gave a great sting that lasted a long long time. how i miss the good old days.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:00 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank_my_bare_bottom2003 View Post
i remember my first desires to be spanked when i was 4 years old. i went to a friends house to play and she broke a plate that was on a table. without warning, her mother went to the kitchen, grabbed a wooden spoon and grabbed kimberly by the arm and led her to the sofa. kimberly had her panties pulled down and she was lifted up and over her mother's knee. i don't remember how many she got, but i remember kimberly howling and bawling by the time it was over. it was kinda strange, i felt sorry for kimberly, but i didn't want it to stop. i also remember when i was around six, getting in trouble on purpose just to get spanked. back in those days, spankings were given on the bare bottom and they lasted a long time. thin wooden ball paddles on bare bottoms gave a great sting that lasted a long long time. how i miss the good old days.
It certainly seems as though allot of us yearns for "the good ol' days. Which,of course says allot about todays society and how far we've come from doing the right thing. I am sure that many of us are happy and productive adults because our parents had no qualms about putting us over their knee and spanking our bare bottoms, to teach us a lesson.
I can honestly say that I have never been to jail, or even questioned by the police,because I choose to do whats right and know that if I do something wrong there will certainly be consequences.
Of course, if I did mess up, I would hope that the warden spanked my bare bottom in addition to my time,lol
Old 07-31-2008, 09:44 PM

i agree

my parents blistered my bare bottom, and didn't stop just because i was crying. i've never been in trouble with the law, never got a speeding ticket, and i got my mba in management. i've thought for a long time that if todays parents would blister a few bottoms, the kids today wouldn't be so screwed up.