MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 05-29-2008, 02:52 PM

Detention at School

When I went to school it was a completely different era than today. In every classroom was a large wooden paddle. Teachers were able to paddle you at anytime for any reason. There was also no running in the hallways of the school. Many times the Principal of the school would roam around the hallways after recess for students who were running. Since our teacher would spank us if we were late for class, many of us would run in the hallways. If caught by the Principal, he would bend us over the nearest railing or chair, pull down our pants, and spank us with the other students watching. After being spanked on our underpants, we would have to stay in the bent over position until the bell rang, which meant we would be late for class.

Usually, if you entered the classroom after the bell rang, you were late for class and automatically got detention. That meant you stayed with the teacher for an hour after class. Depending on your teacher and your past behavior in class, you probably would help clean-up the classroom and prepare it for the next day. This would include cleaning the blackboard and the erasers. You would also help the teacher organize papers and empty wastebaskets.

Then the teacher would lock the classroom door and you would be spanked. Usually, you would be asked to bend over the teacher’s desk for your spanking. Your pants would be pulled down and you would be spanked on your underwear or on the bare skin. If you resisted, you got either a longer spanking or you were sent to the Principal’s office for a further spanking.

After you were spanked, you would have to thank the teacher for spanking you, and your teacher would give you a note for your parents to sign. The note stated that you were late for class and were spanked while in detention. Once my parents would see the note, I would be spanked again. If the note was not signed by your parents, they would be called by the school and you would get even more spankings.

Did anyone else receive school spankings?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:40 AM

I got spanked in school too. By My Gym Teacher after a swim class. Me and my friend were horsing around in the pool and the coach said to stop but we didn't so he pulled us out of the pool and took us to his office. Not having a chance to dry off we stood there dripping wet. He told us to place our hands on his desk and bend over. He went behind us and pulled our swim suits down to our knees and then alternated with his hand on each of your wet behinds untill they were dry and bright red.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:38 AM

I went to catholic school and received many spankings from the nuns over the 8 years I was in grade school.
I was an altar boy and back then you had to do the Mass in Latin. You had to memorize the responses. We had a class after school on Tuesdays to learn how to be an altar boy and do the responses. There were about 10 of us. You were called upon to give the right response andif you messed up or did it wrong, you were called up to the front of the room. The nun then made you kneel down and bend over. She then took a stick about 18" long and proceeded to wallop your bottom. You got hit anywhere from a minimum of 5 to 20 times on your bottom. I usually got at least 10 when I got spanked for messing up. You were sent back to your seat and you hoped you did not get called on again, because if you messed up again you got double the first spanking.
There were times when we were all misbehaved in school or in church and we all got hit one by one at least 15 times before the class on Tuesdays. Then that set the tone for the rest of the class when we usually got it again during class.
I prayed my mom did not spank me that night because she would see my red bottom. I would then have to tell what happened and would get her spanking and then the belt for getting it in school.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndvpmn View Post
When I went to school it was a completely different era than today. In every classroom was a large wooden paddle. Teachers were able to paddle you at anytime for any reason. There was also no running in the hallways of the school. Many times the Principal of the school would roam around the hallways after recess for students who were running. Since our teacher would spank us if we were late for class, many of us would run in the hallways. If caught by the Principal, he would bend us over the nearest railing or chair, pull down our pants, and spank us with the other students watching. After being spanked on our underpants, we would have to stay in the bent over position until the bell rang, which meant we would be late for class.

Usually, if you entered the classroom after the bell rang, you were late for class and automatically got detention. That meant you stayed with the teacher for an hour after class. Depending on your teacher and your past behavior in class, you probably would help clean-up the classroom and prepare it for the next day. This would include cleaning the blackboard and the erasers. You would also help the teacher organize papers and empty wastebaskets.

Then the teacher would lock the classroom door and you would be spanked. Usually, you would be asked to bend over the teacher’s desk for your spanking. Your pants would be pulled down and you would be spanked on your underwear or on the bare skin. If you resisted, you got either a longer spanking or you were sent to the Principal’s office for a further spanking.

After you were spanked, you would have to thank the teacher for spanking you, and your teacher would give you a note for your parents to sign. The note stated that you were late for class and were spanked while in detention. Once my parents would see the note, I would be spanked again. If the note was not signed by your parents, they would be called by the school and you would get even more spankings.

Did anyone else receive school spankings?
When you were spanked in detention after class with pants down and on bare skin was it by female teachers and up to what age were the boys spanked like that in private?
Old 09-04-2009, 11:09 AM

Paddled in School

I went to a Catholic School in Germany and I was a hyper nut case of a child. In today's world instead of the paddle, they would have used ritalin..back then it was the paddle. I was bright, so I figured out how to be an instigator which made it worse. Anyway for awhile bewteen grades one and 7 there wasn't a week that went by when I would not get at least one paddling after school. If you were paddled by the nuns, that meant pants down, if you were sent to the priest (which happended to me serveral times) that meant you got the padde on your barfe bottom. The worst of it is that I had to bring a note home to be signed..that meant an early bedtime that night and then the next night a spanking with the wooden spoon on my bare bottom from her! I think that is why I now love to spank and also need to be spanked sometimes to this day. If anybody wants to discuss it...I can be found at avisit2thewoodshed@yahoo.com thanks-Mike
Old 12-03-2010, 12:28 PM

I never once got detention. In any case, spanking of students was not permitted in my school. Detention was just lost time, or sometimes they gave you 'make-work.'

However on one unfortunate occasion I did get caught in a 'bad-behavior' situation after school was over for the day. My grandmother (who raised me) was told about it, and I got a severe spanking from her as a result. I discuss this in other threads here.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 02-26-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM

Detention at School

I too never had a detention in school, Our Junior High School teachers sent us to the office to get the leather paddle from the secretary then bring it back to her where you went out in the hallway got 2 whacks bending over and grabbing your ankles while another teacher was present then she gave me back the paddle to return it to the secretary it sure did sting no note was given by her to give to my parents from what I know now a wooden paddle hurts a whole lot more than a leather paddle but all those female teachers I was paddled by they sure knew how to use it especially Mrs.Miller I think I was airborne after her 2 swats!