MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 12-23-2008, 05:26 AM

I spanked the Head Girl at our school

This all started when I was about 15 in 1968. At that time there were the student riots in Grosvenor Square in London. It was all in connection about the Vietnam War. Anyway there was a report in the News of the World newspaper and a picture showed a student demonstrator being held face down by 3 policemen while one was actually spanking her. Her skirt was up and she was wearing stockings and suspenders. Now at the time I found this incredibly arousing and actually hid the newspaper under my bed for sneak peeks.

Well I couldn't get the thought of a spanking out of my mind and became obsessed about it. At the time I was in the last year at school. The school kindly provided us 5th formers with a recreation room which included arm-chairs and a table-tennis table. I particularly enjoyed a game of table tennis so frequently was there. And both boys and girls used it.

But there was one particular girl who also frequented it. She was the Head Girl the previous year but didn't get the grades necessary to get into 6th Form college so was still attending our school for a term to resit her exams in the December. At the time we obviously had to wear school uniform but she didn't. I remember the day as though it were yesterday. Being that much older she was extremely well developed and was wearing a very short skirt. It was pure coincidence but we ended up on our own in the recreation room playing table-tennis. She made several disparaging remarks about me eg Haven't got a girl-friend, ah". Anyway, we were changing ends and thinking of that picture I blurted out something about not being so clever herself and she needed a lesson. I tumbled her down over my knee on a armchair. Flipped up her skirt, to see really miniscule white see-through knickers. And somehow with her struggling and wriggling managed to get them mid thigh and managed about 3-4 spanks before she struggled free. I was incredibly aroused but she ran off. Oh, there was a huge fuss and my parents were called and I was lucky not to be expelled.

But that started a lifetime of spanking experiences
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	grosvenorstreetdemo.jpg
Views:	1386
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	72