MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 11-29-2007, 03:00 PM

paddling I have witnessed

I figured here would be the place to put down where I got my first awareness/fetish for schoolgirl paddlings.

I was new to the area having moved to North Carolina from Ohio,and the concept of paddling schoolkids never really entered my mind until when we moved down here,and in rural North Carolina,they sure as hell didn't spare the wood!!

Mostly it was boys getting whacked,and I got more than my fair share,hell I was an ADHD kid long before it was cool,and was allways in trouble.

My first time that I got interested was in the 4th grade.The girl was named "Margie".She was one of the "good" girl but lippped off at the teacher,who made her come to front of the classroom and bend over,the teacher never even left her seat but gave Margie 3 good swats with a round wooden paddle in front of the whole class!!

I was 10 years old at the time,and believe it or not that was when I got my first ever boner (I feel weird describing this,but it's the internet and that's what these forums are for,so..............),but anyways I digress,a fetish was born that day that just won't go away.

There were several times after that where the teachers would take someone out into the hallway to paddle them,it was not unusual at all to hear the crack of a paddle upside someones ass,sometimes you could hear them cry out when the paddle hit them,but I will only describe the ones I saw and not heard (I remember them all,belive that!!!)
Old 11-29-2007, 03:28 PM

Forgive for 2 parts or more,I usually don't reply to my own posts,but felt that it would be okay to make an exception this time

Here are the other ones I have witnessed (female only)

5th grade:2 girls (Karen and Kay) running down the hallway after lunch,so the teacher decided to make them take 3 swats each in front of the class.Karen went first,Kay second.Both had to bend over a table and recieved 3 swift pops each.Kay cried,Karen did not.

6th grade:I was walking down the hallway to the bathroom when I turned the corner and saw a girl I knew as Jan standing up against the wall with her hands up high bracing herself,she took 3 hard swats form a female teacher.very hard swats.

7th grade:none,allthough I heard a few,didn't get to see them.

8th grade:2 girls (Debbie and Madeline) got 3 swats each out in the hallway,but since the classroom door was open,some of us got to see it as well as hear it.I was one of the lucky ones!!!

Madeline took her 3 like a pro,but Debbie went second and stood up after just the first swat,had to rebend over and take the second,and did the same thing again for the 3rd.She was a real baby about it all.

Another time was a fat chick named Marie who cussed in class,so she got 3 in front of everybody,but the teacher was an old lady and a 3 year old could have taken those and laughed about it.

10th grade:The whole class cut up something fierce when the teacher stepped out,sow ere given a choice of writing down 6 pages of the dictionary when we got home,or taking a swat for each page we didn't copy the next morning.

I had no intentions of copying 6 pages of the dictionary and decided that 6 swats was much preferable and easy.I was totally shocked when 4 other people thought that way,too.

We were marched to the office where the principal decided that since 2 of them were girls,3 swats each would suffice.

We were supposed to turn around and face the wall when it was not out turn,but of course we didn't listen too well!!

One guy went first,then me,then the last guy.They were pretty good pops,too,harder than most I have gotten at school.Then it was the girls turn!!Lisa went first,started crying after the second swat,and was rubbing her cute little ass as she waled back to her place in line.Then Stephanie took her pops,she took 2 then stood up and would not bend back down for the 3rd swat,and finally gave in and took the 3rd swat.

12th grade:The last one I actually saw was some girl I don't even know who she was (she was a freshman,I was a Senior),I missed the first 2 swats but heard them,and saw the last one,I was walking down the hallway and this one took place in the hallway,I saw it as I trnred the corner.She was in the classic bent over against the wall position like Jan was back in the 6th grade.

At any rate,those are the ones I actually visually saw,and are the reasons for my interest in them even to this day.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Dominantwings

Very nice stories, thanks for sharing.

www.cane-iac.com
Old 11-29-2007, 05:16 PM

Those really are interesting accounts. Thanks for sharing them!

sarah
Old 11-29-2007, 11:42 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
very nice share more when you can
Old 11-30-2007, 12:03 AM

SAH,

You have a great detailed memory. It's funny how I can remember details about something like that, but can't remember where I ate lunch today.

There's no question that witnessing a couple of girls being paddled at school was where my awareness of the interest in the fetish began. Everything traces back to that.

I have a friend who is very involved in Landmark Education. One of the things they teach is that everyone has some kind of "oh wow" moment in their lives, whether they know it or not. And that moment influences you forever and for always. That was definitely mine. And SAH, your stories are very similar to my "awareness" moment.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:44 PM

Lucky

You're lucky. I never got to witness a girl getting paddled. But once I ran into a girl I knew in high school just before she got paddled.

It's not nearly the same thing, but I can trace my strong interest in spanking to that experience.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:57 PM

I never saw any girls get discipline spankings. My kindergarten teacher would take kids OTK for birthday spankings though. I declined.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:34 AM

To: Stupidazhole

You didn't say if the teachers who paddled the girls were male or female.
Also what were the girls wearing during the paddlings, skirts or trousers ?