MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 10-03-2006, 08:19 PM

Wink While reading a book...

My true discovery and hint was while I was reading a romance novel. It was given to me by a friend who "just couldn't get into it." Well the parts that I weren't expecting, involved discipline and I just couldn't turn the pages fast enough !
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-20-2006, 08:36 PM

For Me...

... from the primordial beginning!
Old 10-22-2006, 03:42 PM
luv2spankher

Book

Amber what was the title of the book?
Old 10-23-2006, 03:28 PM

I didn't know it at the time, cause I was about 8 years old.
I was always having fantasies about playing house with the girls in grade 6 (they were 11 or 12), and I would play daddy and I would spank my wife and my 3 or 4 daughters. Lots of fun in my head!!!
Also fantasized about capturing He-Man's girlfriend, Starverse Sheera, Princess of Power, and hanging her on the wall of my very own throne room (I had a very active imagination)...
Really only became aware when I was 18 or so and I looked up spanking on the net when it was first becoming popular. There were no commercial spanking sites back then that I can remember, but there was Bernie's Spanking Pages and Wulfram's Spanking pages (he's still online), and they had scans of all kinds of CP pics, mostly from Janus magazines, and I really got into that... Gotta love those photographs. They were really something...

Didn't take a girl over my knee until I was about 22 or so though, and she didn't like it so much...
Luckily, thanks to the net, I found some other ladies more recently who do like getting spanked!
Vive les fesses rosés! (Long live those Pink Bottoms!)
Old 10-24-2006, 06:59 AM

Maybe watching "Lord of the Flies."
Old 10-26-2006, 01:55 PM

Amber, I had a fascination with spanking for as long as I can remember. But it was from reading books that I first began to realize that perhaps some other people actually shared my interest and I wasn't the only wierdo in the world.

There was a rack of adult paper backs at the rear of a bookstore in which I used to browse. It was dominated by a series called BeeLine books that had bright yellow covers with the title and author in black letters. I would skim through them looking for any indication of a spanking. Occasionally I would find one and buy the book, take it home and read the scene over and over.

I also remember the early days of Penthouse had a section called Pain and Pleasure in the letters to the editor. It was there that I first heard of caning, which it took me a long time to figure out. I just couldn't understand how you could whip someone with a walking cane, which was the only kind I'd ever heard of. LOL

Then there was nother adult mag called Mr. Each month they had a section of spanking letters and often had a spanking story or a spanking-relatee article. I used to look forward to each month when a new issue came out.

Its funny to think back to those days and wonder what I would of thought if I could have ever imagined the internet and all the types of material that I used to dream about being so readily available, as well as so many people who shared my secret and are able to discuss it in an open forum like this?
Old 10-27-2006, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
My true discovery and hint was while I was reading a romance novel. It was given to me by a friend who "just couldn't get into it." Well the parts that I weren't expecting, involved discipline and I just couldn't turn the pages fast enough !
Amber,

I used to go to a local bookstore that had a rack of adult paperbacks in the back of the store. There was a series called BeeLine books. I remember the covers were bright yellow and the title and author's name were in black letters with no pictures or anything. I used to skim through the pages and look for anything that indicated a spanking scene and buy it. Then I would go home and read the spanking scene over and over.

And I remember when Penthouse magazine first came out, they had a section in the letters to the editor entiltled Pain and Pleasure. It was there that I first heard of caning. I remember wondering why anybody would ever spank a woman with a walking cane, which was the only kind I'd ever heard of. LOL

There was also a men's magazine called Mr. It always had several spanking letters each month in the editorial section. They also had fictional spanking stories as well aspanking-related articles from time to time.I used to look forward to each month when the new edition would come out.

It's funny to look back now on those days. I wonder what I would of thought if someone had told me that one day there would be this thing called the internet where there would be an unlimited supply of spanking material of all kinds, including videos, pictures, stories and a way to communicate with like-minded individuals.

But will I always have a special apprecaition for well written spanking stories.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:42 PM
rangerboy

Could It Be Genetic?

Do you suppose, for some folks at least, that it is genetic? Genetics is certainly not my area of expertise but I've had the interest literally for as long as I can remember....I'm talking three or four years of age!!!! And I've talked with people who were either spanked to the point of child abuse, spanked "normally" (whatever that is) or not spanked at all....the number of those with the kink and those without are about evenly distributed. Which leads me to think that this may be a matter of nature over nurture.

I remember thinking I was kinda weird too.....then when I was about 11 or 12, I discovered a pulp fiction detective series....Ted Mark was the character's name. In every book there was at least one spanking scene.....hmmmmmm....I thought, "maybe I'm not alone."

Flash ahead a few more years...I discover girls.....I find out some of them are willing participants......this is getting interesting.

There was a now defunct men's magazine, published until the early 80's: "Mr." was the title, that featured at least one spanking "letter to the editor" (totally bogus.....they were written by the magazine editors) that involved domestic discipline. Then in the early '70's Penthouse featured at least one spanking letter a month (I think they were probably genuine.)

And then, the wonderful advent of the Internet set some many of us free and enabled us to network with like minded folks......

Purpose of this long winded response? With so MANY of us coming out....I just have to wonder if it isn't our wiring or some other pre-determined chemistry that makes us who we are?

Just a thought.

rangerboy.
Edit/Delete Message
Old 12-03-2006, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2spankher View Post
Amber what was the title of the book?
The Book is So Speaks The Heart The author is Johanna Lindsey.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 12-03-2006, 11:59 PM

I remember as a kid reading a book called "The Wednesday Witch". I don't remember the author or too much else about it, but I do remember it involved a young girl named Mary Jane as the protagonist, and the witch needs her help to get her wand back. At one point late in the book, the witch, shrunk down to six inches by some spell, causes chaos around the girl's home. The end result was that Mary Jane gets a good hairbrush spanking from her father.