MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 10-23-2006, 10:14 PM

A real spanking experience; An Unladylike Word Earns The Belt *Part 2

The ride home was nerve wracking to say the least. I had to come up with a plan and quick like ! What to do ? Trying to do my homework was the worst. How was a girl supposed to concentrate on a book report and figure out how to save her doomed behind from a sound spanking ?
It was during dinner while scooting my spaghetti to the outer edges of my plate, that the bright idea suddenly popped into my head. I knew my dad would be snoozing in the recliner after supper, so....my plan was to wait until my bedtime, when my mother would come to tell my brother and I goodnight. I figured that way, since I was already tucked in bed and my dad was already sound asleep, that surely I would escape a spanking then. For a fifth grader I thought this was a pretty wise move. That was until I heard the phone ring just as I came around the corner after my bath. I knew by the way my mothers voice changed that this wasn't someone she normally chatted with. The conversation wasn't very long. I listened and held my breath as I heard my mother say; "I can't imagine her saying such a thing. I am so sorry. I assure you that we will deal with this tonight." Well you can imagine what I was doing. My feet had froze to the floor and I was in a panic. My plan had backfired and I didn't have a backup ! I was called into the kitchen. I then listened as my mother said "I don't think I have to tell you who that was, now do I ?" My head down, I answered; "no ma'am." Surprisingly she had very little to say, but her next sentence sent a chill down my spine. "Young lady, you may go tell your father what you said at school today."
Ok. First of all, no one ever wanted the task of waking my father up. He was leaving for work in the wee hours of the morning and getting home in the late afternoon. Our mother was usually the one to wake him and tell him "it was getting late." I stood there long enough to digest her instructions and accept my fate. I walked slowly into the living room, towards the sound of snoring coming from the recliner in the far left corner...
to be continued...
http://www.sassypaddles.com

Last edited by spanked~amber; 10-23-2006 at 10:41 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-23-2006, 10:19 PM

Wow. When the plot thickens, it really thickens. Amber's a natural storyteller. You can picture everything so clearly. Waiting with baited breath for Part 3.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:14 AM

so when do we get to see and end to this story been checking on it everyday? Can't wait to hear about the blistering amber gets from her father
Old 11-04-2006, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlujak View Post
so when do we get to see and end to this story been checking on it everyday? Can't wait to hear about the blistering amber gets from her father
I know it's been a long time coming but I finaly posted the rest of the story this morning. Sorry it's so late. Hope I'm not in any trouble for tardiness...lol.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-04-2006, 07:33 PM

Of course you're in trouble for tardiness. It's just a question of when you get to pay for it. Still, I just read the final chapter and it's amazing. I encourage folks to go check it out. Now about that OTHER story and being late.....