MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 05-06-2007, 09:57 AM

fueling the fire

Like many others, I think my interest in spanking was always present, but for a long time I did not really acknowledge it. But there were some episodes that sparked my interest so much they were impossible to ignore--even in my denial stage!

One involved a party at my house when I was about 15. It was party at my house for a high school club and there were about 30 kids there mostly 16-17. Suddenly one of the boys pulled his date over his lap and started spanking her, saying,"This is my private rear end. No one touches it but me." We can only guess what behavior on her part had started this argument. He spanked her rather hard for a couple of minutes and then complained that his hand was hurting and asked for a paddle. I quickly found a ping pong paddle for him to use and he resumed his activities with everyone watching closely. For some reason I could not get my date to sit on my lap and watch with me!

A couple of weeks later I was hurrying to get to a regular meeting of this very same club when I encountered the same girl outside. As I passed she said, "You should have been here earlier. They had me bent over the fender of that car and were spanking me." Since I was already late for the meeting I just kept on going but the image she had created played itself out in my mind many times.

As I said, I was in denial about my fascination with spanking and never followed up on her hint. I never asked her out or got a chance to spank her myself. It was only later I began to acknowledge my real interest. I wonder if she is now a member of our spanking community. I don't see how she wouldn't be but I have not run into her anywhere. Oh well.

I have two more epsiodes fromt he same period that helped fuel my interest and will write about them in another post soon.