MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 01-23-2009, 03:49 PM

My first awareness with my next door neighbor

My first awareness came from a game of Black Jack {21} with my next door neighbor jeff. We were both 10 years old. His parents went out for the evening so we had a babysitter who was watching tv while we were in jeffs bedroom. Instead of Poker we decided to play strip Black Jack. I lost the first hand so I took off my shoes. Jeff lost the second hand and he took off his shoes. Jeff lost the third hand so he took off his socks. I lost the forth hand and I took off my socks. I lost the fifth and sixth hands so off came my shirt and undershirt. Jeff lost the seventh and eighth hands so off came his shirt and undershirt. I lost the ninth hand and off came my pants so I was down to my undies. Jeff lost the tenth hand so off came his pants. We were both down to our undies. At this point we made up the next set of rules, once were were naked the looser of the next hand would get five swats on his hiney and each time he lost five more swats would be added. We both agreed and continued the game as luck would have it I lost the eleventh hand so down came my undies and I was naked. I lost the next hand also so jeff pulled out his chair and I went over his lap...{Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack} His hand came down upon my little round firm bottom. I got up and the next hand He lost so down came his undies. I lost the next hand so I went back over his lap for another round ten this time...{Smack Smack Smack ,Smack Smack, Smack smack Smack Smack Smack} By this time my tush was starting to tingle and my little penis started to get hard. He lost the next hand so he came over my lap for his first five. He wiggled a bit but then got up and the next hand he lost again so over my lap he went and I gave his round firm hiney ten Spanks.... SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK,SPANK,SPANK,SPANK. When he got up his little penis was also standing tall. By the time the game ended we both had bright red tushies each having been spanked 50 times. We went to bed that night with a new awareness that having a red tush isn't all that bad.