MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 06-12-2007, 11:04 PM

It has been all my life also. like liz it changed for me as a teenager. I hated getting spanked but loved to hear that a girl my age got it.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:59 PM

High school did it for me. It was around my freshman year that the female bottom became something that I literally wanted to reach out and swat whenever I was behind a girl. I never did it because I was afraid I'd get in trouble; or , worse yet, have someone feel like I was strange. Now, that I have met so many wonderful people with ordinary lives who like to be spanked I've begun to think an occasional swat might just have broken the ice with someone in a very positive way. You just never know what's inside a person's mind.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:26 PM

Hmmmmmmmm, can remember at a very early age being the "Father" while playing house with the other kids in the neighborhood. Had to be around 6 or 7 because we moved to the country from the city which is when I first remember. Also remember a girl who was twice my age wearing a plaid dress and I was only as high as her shapely bottom. What a vivid memory that was, but, don't remember if I swatted any bottoms at the time. Do know that that is when spanking ladies manifested itself within me though. Of course, like everyone in the spanking world, I searched for passages, pics, movies (stayed up late at night with fuzzy screen just to catch spanking scene), and consulted good ole Daniel to find every meaning, and antonym for the word "spank". Hmmmmm, did the same thing with the word bottom, only to learn later that the word "fanny" in the U.S. means something completely different in the country of the "bum". *chuckling* LOL. Can you imagine when I told a lady in her mid 30's who was from the UK that she had a nice looking fanny? Anyhow, that's my beginning and I am sticking to it. Michael
Just as a woman's eyes are the mirrors to her soul, her shapely bottom is her "seat of learning", and always remember, ladies, a hairbrush has two sides. The bristle side for brushing your silken locks, and the hard flat side to be used on your precocious seat of learning.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:25 PM

WOW,Batman! i had the same fantasy when i'd see a cute female bottom. and some females woulda probably liked a smack on their sexy butts? but look and don't touch, thats why i do alot a looking!
Old 06-14-2007, 05:02 PM

Though sometimes I wonder... My mom used to make many comments to me about spanking (as a young adult). She was in my house and saw a bread board, you know the kind with a handle. It was my favorite implement for self-spanking for awhile. But it was a bread board. Mom asked if it was my paddle!? Another was having a particularly ratty pair of undies, and mom asked if they were that way because i was spanked in them. There have been a couple things like this. Where she has made comment about spanking. Makes me wonder if she was a spankophile, if she got spanked, or just wished for it.

--liz