MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-18-2006, 09:30 AM

Talking Spankings On The Job

No, I did not get a real "spanking" while at work. Although I have been given many a firm smack or two from my female coworkers. Here is where my question comes in...
These same ladies who claim they would not want to be spanked by their spouses, sure do like to dish it out and recieve it while at work. How can you detect when someone is really into spanking or not, when they send such mixed signals ? I'm pretty sure they suspect that I'm into it a little. If they only knew, LOL. Of course it is a playful tone and maybe that is what makes it ok for them on the job. There is one young lady in paticular, who loves to catch me unaware. I have the habit of bending over and leaning on the table ect to write something when I'm on the move and in a big hurry(which is alot of the time) Now I have to look around first ! She doesn't just give a light swat, it's a make you gasp and jump smack ! She claims it just makes her day to get my reaction. I sarcastically tell her that I am so glad that her day was made better at my bottom's expense and that tomorrow my day might be made better at her's ! tee hee. Only fair right ?
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-18-2006, 12:23 PM

i been spanked at work at my old job DIY do it yourself. few time by a lady that work at hardware dept she would find stick or something whack my butt few times.

one while back by the dumpster i bend over to talk to the guy who in charing of recving dept i bend over to talk to him with my hands on my knee a blond worker name krissy walk up behind me while holding the big long box that hold the siding in them i guess she saw me bend over and want to spank me with the empty long box while she was spanking me i look up and said hey but i let her do it few more times lol then i think i told her i enjoyed that she laugh. one make more intresting i alway wanted to be spanked by her lol. never told her.

i have when working been wanting or thinking about get spanked or a spanking by certain few female cowworker but too shy to bring it up to them. oh well iam sure next time i am sure if iam ever at work some where i may get courage to ask certain females i work with.

no i don't work now or have job diy went out of business while i was working at home depot.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:43 PM

I've given spankings at my office, but they were neither employees nor clients, so I don't know if that counts.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:53 AM

LOL Amber. I can't imagine anyone NOT wanting to give your bottom a spank or two when you bend over. So your co-workers don't believe in spanking with their husbands, but they play with other women at work. Hmmm. I've seen situations like this before where girls like being playful about it. And yes, in this situation, fair is fair if your co-worker needs to lean over to pick up something For the record, I've never dished out spankings at any of the places I've worked. BUT OH LORD HAVE I WANTED TO.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:43 PM
katie_spades

OMG Amber, that is too funny. I mean I can totally understand how anyone would want to spank you, but at work?!?! Good stuff man.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:08 PM

You notice how it's women who do that? You'd never catch a man doing that...he'd be hauled up on sexual harassement charges so fast his head would spin. Funny how women think they are immune to that.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
You notice how it's women who do that? You'd never catch a man doing that...he'd be hauled up on sexual harassement charges so fast his head would spin. Funny how women think they are immune to that.
Well, being a man, I can also say that I absolutely wouldn't want to do it to another man, either!! When I was an athlete I didn't even do the pat on the butt thing that seems to be common in sports. And outside of the context it's just a huge squick for me.

Now women on women?