MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-13-2006, 07:39 PM

Dazed and Confused

one night while i was still in college me, my gf, best friend and his gf were sitting around drinking (socially) before going out later. anyway low and behold my friend is flippin channels and stumbles upon dazed and confused. his gf i must admit was gorgeous, a solid 9.5/10, alpha phi sorority...really cute. anyway as you well know paddles of all shapes and sizes are displayed. so we are watching and she says the paddle with holes in it brings back bad memories. so of course i look at her and say why's that, yanno really sly like. she responds that the paddle looked exactly like the one her dad used on her and her sisters growing up. at this time she had 100% of my attention. she then went into how they were spanked. her dad would send them to the basement and come down with the paddle in hand. she went on to say that one by one they had to step forward and bend over, grab their ankles to take their licks. she had two sisters and i had met one of them before, she was just as cute. i pressed a little to see if she had ever gotten it at school and she said she was threatened but never got it. anyway not a great story but i just love it when movies with a certain topic come on because there is always a chance to hear a great story. i can't help it but i just love a good paddling story.

Vice
Old 11-13-2006, 11:06 PM

Vice,

I'm right there with you on that. It's always awkward whenever our favorite subject comes up in a "vanilla" crowd. You don't want to be too much like Merv The Perv and ask too many detailed questions, but dammit!!! We want to know!
Old 11-13-2006, 11:53 PM

Any story that involves girls bending over, grabbing their ankles and getting licks with a paddle is a GREAT story!

Its just too bad that the freshmen girls in Dazed and Confused couldn't have gotten paddled as well as the boys. That would have turned a pretty good flick into an all-time classic!

And know exactly what you mean, Gary, by not wanting to ask too many questions. One time I was in the waiting room at the dentist's office. A middle-aged lady who was also waiting was engaged in a converstion with another woman. She was saying that she taught either a high school or middle school, I wasn't really paying attention. That is until she remarked that she'd "been doing a lot of paddling recently." She went on to say, "I make them bend over and grab their ankles, I like those pants good and tight."

Since there was nobody in there that I knew, I could not resit. I asked her if she paddled girls as well as boys. Everybody, including her, looked at me like I was freaking Jack the Ripper! She just relpied that she seldom paddled girls but they knew that she would if she had to. For the first time ever, I was relieved to be called into see the dentist since those people had kept staring at me like I was some kind of pervert. LOL
Old 11-14-2006, 12:18 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
kind of funny her looking at you as though someting wrong....I mean she is the one talking in the Dentist office about paddling. I like Dazed and Confused because I was finishing 8th grade in 1976 too. There were no paddle masters here...making you push a penny with your nose is about all you got. Guess Illinois isn't as tough as Texas.