MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2009, 09:27 AM

Early Memories

I can remember as a kid playing games with my older sister, quite often they ended up being a little rude, maybe showing our privates to eachi other.
One game was when players Schools, my Sister took the lead in most games and wanted me as the Headmaster to spank her. She lay across my lap still in her School Uniform and I started to smack her bottom, not to hard mind. It actually felt really good, my sister was very attractive and had a great shaped body. Sarah encouraged me to pull her skirt up and to smack her over her knickers. I can remember feeling excited at the sight of her bottom covered only with her knickers. This time it went no futher but a couple of days later, we played the same game again. This time Sarah knelt on all fours and put her bottom up in the air. I again pulled her skirt up and started to spank her. Sarah looked over her shoulder and told me to pull her panties down. I hesitated a bit, but grabbed the wasitband and yanked them down to her knees. My eyes popped out as not only I could see her bare ass, but could see her pussy poking out between her legs and her arsehole.
I spanked her again about a dozen times, I accidently brushed by fingers against her slit which felt very wet indeed.
I don't know who was enjoying this the most?