MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 12-26-2008, 10:54 AM
sorsister

Talking How it started for me

New here, never posted, swallowing my pride...

No suprise, I got a birthday spanking from my sis and our friends at 14. Gotten them before, but this time I was wearing a night shirt I put on after getting out of the shower, nothing under it. They set two chairs back to back, put me on my knees in one, bending me over the back of it and my hands on the seat of the other. Making a "Doggie" position with my bottom slightly perked up by a pillow under my knees (Since the wood was hard, so they said, but it made it more revealing by far). My last present I had opened was a group gift from the 4 (They said something I REALLY NEEDED). A thin oak paddle! My parents were out of town so....No way out!

When they went to do it (Each one of them) the over sized shirt ment no visible target so they pulled it OFF! I was amazed of the sudden connection of hormones and spanking but I was soon dripping. So I took my 14+1 to grow on X 4 girls. Red is under statement. Each swat stung, but was not overwhelming, just enough to make me grit, grind, and squirm, which of course gave them a good show at my expense, as they laughed and counted. The position revealed EVERYTHING! Been hooked ever since!
Old 12-28-2008, 01:09 AM

Very nice.. and welcome to the group.