MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 12-11-2008, 01:40 PM
edmundslilgirl

My first awareness

I first became truly aware of my affliction when i was 13 and got my first spanking (birthday) from a boy I was infatuated with. It was innocent enough but it got my emotions to the boiling point and that continues to this day.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:33 PM

Red face Awareness

Cute post Lil, but it's not an "affliction" to me but a gift, lol. My first "realization" came in my Aunt's kitchen when I was 12 yrs old and witnessed my 15 yr old cousin Jill get spanked.http://www.myspankingforum.com/images/icons/icon11.gif
Aunt took Jill's pj pants down and took her across the lap while I sat squirming, my face as red as Jill's! As Auntie started in giving my cousin a quick solid bare bottomed spanking with a wooden spoon, I felt my little nipples get stiff and my panties damp for the first time.
As poor Jill wiggled and wailed I clamped my hands between my legs, feeling "funny" down there as I squeezed my thighs in rythym of the loud crisp SPANKS of the spoon.
By the time Jill was let up to dance around, showing me her "big girl" front even as she rubbed and howled (just like I did right after being spanked) I was dizzy with excitement and confusion.
I settled both emotions later, in the bathtub, for the first time..

CeeCee
Old 12-12-2008, 01:57 PM
edmundslilgirl

Affliction

Well maybe aflliction isn't the right word to describe my need since i do have this deeply ingrained childish streak. And the huge desire to have a male or female (either or both) parental figure in my life at those times. But that said, there are truly times when it seems like an affliction, even though a pleasing one.