MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-13-2010, 06:02 AM

Spanking at work place

I recently started a job in an office, and got called into the bosses office to get given the run down on the job. Everything was pretty much as I expected. Then office dicipline was mentioned, I was very much suprised when corporal punishment was mentioned. I was a bit suspicious at first, so I asked my boss if he carried out this punishment, he said usually only on serious cases where a dismissal would be the other alternative, but other managers and team leaders would also have power to punish an empolyee for minor incidents. I asked how often these punishments happen? He took out his record book and told me that there had been twenty four cases in the last year, 19 on females and 5 on male members of staff.
I was also curious about what corporale punishment entailed? He told me a first offence would be a spanking on the bottom over skirt of trousers, a second offence would be on underwears, third offence would be with underwear down or removed, depending of the preference of the manager.
Also because of the nature of some of this spankings some girls in the past have claimed to have been sexually assaulted, so all employee's have to sign a disclaimer so no allegation can me made.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:04 AM

I can't really see where the problem is here, surely if you are prompt and hardworking, there will be no cause for you to face a spanking.
Also say if you were late, a hot botty would be preferable to having your wages docked would it not?
Old 10-18-2010, 03:50 AM

Are these spankings given in private, or in front of co-workers? What implements are used? Are managers both male and female?
Old 10-19-2010, 06:47 PM

The managers are both male and female
Old 10-19-2010, 08:51 PM

opinion

my opinion is spankings should only be for fun. they definitely shouldn't be for small office infractions. that is just what i think.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:58 PM

Would lobe to be a manager in your office Amy
Old 10-27-2010, 04:34 AM

Where do you work Amy I would love to come to that office I would make sure I was late at least three times a week
Old 10-27-2010, 11:31 AM

It's replies from naughty girls like City Doll that convince me of the need for maintenance spankings in offices like these. Upward mobility? Equal pay for equal work? Not a problem at all!! But you ladies do need to have your pants taken down and reminded to do your work. At least once a week, if I were the manager of that office....
Old 10-27-2010, 01:18 PM

Well I obviously need to come and work in your office so you can give me that regular spanking that I apparently seem to be in need of ;o)
Old 11-04-2010, 11:10 AM

Very interesting indeed. I, too, would love to know where this office is located. Sounds like just the place for my discipline er management skills.