MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-03-2012, 07:12 PM

Olivia

Olivia found me, on a fitness forum website, and started emailing me henceforth. She liked my muscles and really was sexual with her comments. We began to Skype and i found that she was a very open and gorgeous woman. She sent me a few pictures, blonde, fitness model body, and submissive to boot.

I found out the submissive part by the way she would beg when we had our cam sessions "i'll be a good girl, i'll make you dinner, suck the cum out of your cock, while you slap my ass". All these things were great, but I thought like the other girls i've found online, she would live too far away to make anything happen. But, then we were talking one day and she asked me where i lived, i replied with my city, and she said: "...wow, i'm ten minutes away"

So this started our relationship in person, the first time we met, we fucked like animals, i ripped her clothes off and had her bent over her kitchen counter, fucking her until she came three times. She sucked down my jizz and thanked me for it. After that I knew that this girl was my new sub. I was going to make her be me sexual slave and that was that. Her pussy was dripping as we climbed into the shower together, massaging each others body after the long sexual workout. I told her that thongs were the only panties she was allowed to wear anymore, which she made no comments about, merely nodding and saying "whatever you want baby".

So the relationship was formed, i would text her almost everyday after working out when i was at my horniest, and she would have dinner ready and herself ready as well for lust filled sex. But, I'm a spanking fanatic so sex isn't enough I needed to have her obeying me. It started when i headed to her place on a monday, long day of work had me pissed off and I was ready for some cuddling and comfort. She left me a key and told me that she would be there by 6. I got there at 530 and turned on the tv. Watching ESPN and waiting. 6 came and went, 7 did too, and by 8 I was livid. Not only was she late but she hadn't texted or called. She was going to be punished and it was going to be harsh. At 943 she got to her place. Walked in dressed in a pencil skirt that stopped above the knee, white blouse, and her hair done up in a bun. She looked amazing, but unfortunately for her that wasn't going to help her tonight.

I was waiting in her room, things situated a kitchen table chair already brought up and i was waiting in it. She climbed the stairs and I could hear her stiletto hells clicking. The sight of me scared her and excuses starting babbling from her mouth "Baby oh my god I'm so sorry, I totally forgot..." I cut her off and informed her how inconsiderate she was and that she was going to be punished. "What do you mean... how?". "You will be spanked and more, you will learn to be on time and obey me, if you disobey I will leave and our sex tapes will become viral, do you understand?"

She nodded and said, "baby I'll do whatever you want" I informed her that baby is not to be used during punishment you will refer to me as sir. "Yes, sir, whatever you want sir"

"Now strip to your bra and panties", she did so, and was left in a black bra with a white thong, hugging her lucious pussy. "Come to the chair, and get over my knee" she did so but said; "I can't believe you're spanking me like a little girl", with this lapse of behavior I then decided that since she couldn't speak the way i told her too she wouldn't speak at all, "Get your thong off and put it in your mouth, if it comes out we will continue your spanking outside so that the neighbors can hear what a bad girl you've been" The look on her face was priceless, somewhat shocked and then humiliated as she pulled her thong down , bunched it up and gagged herself with it.

I grabbed her by the waist and brought her over my knee, her tight ass providing a wonderful target, "Now think about being on time and considerate while this punishment is being carried out, not only are you getting a spanking, but you will write out a hundred times "I will not be late and inconsiderate", you will not have panty privilege for a week, and you will clean my apartment naked no matter what, for the next week. Is that understood?"

I look of resignation came onto her face and she just nodded. "Any breaking of these rules and You will be spanked." Now I began the fun part, I started slow with slaps on alternating cheeks, Spank Spank Spank Spank, feeling her tight ass as I delivered each blow. I stopped and rubbed her ass for a bit, toying with her lips and feeling the wetness down there, after giving her a bit of pleasure the real punishment began, SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK. I started hammering those wonderful cheeks, making her yelp through her panty filled mouth. I spanked her till her ass was glowing and she was near tears. "Are you going to be late again little girl?" she shook her head earnestly thinking that would lessen her punishment. She was wrong. I told her to get up, after she did I stood in front of her. "Undo my belt and set it on the chair" after she did so, I saw her eyes move towards my massive erection, my 8 inch cock was at full attention and yearning to get out. "On your knees, put your thong next to you and open your mouth" she did so and I pulled out my cock and rammed it into her mouth, face fucking her for 2 or three minutes hearing her gag and swallow all her extra spit. I came close to busting and pulled out, Told her to put the panties back in her mouth, she was slow about it so I sped the process up by snatching them from her and shoving them into her mouth, leaving her fully gagged, "lay on the bed, your getting the belt" she made muffled appeals through the panties, which led to her ass getting five quick spanks, she layed on the bed, and i slid a pillow underneath her midsection as to raise my target into the air.

Her ass was up in the air and her wet sex was in plain view, I decided then that I would fuck her after punishment when her red ass could slap against me. I took my belt and doubled it over, cracking it a few times. She flinched at the sound, "Now your getting fifteen strokes of the leather, and after that you will get up, and stand in the corner, do you understand Olivia?" She nodded and I heard a "yes" come out of her gagged mouth.

"SLAAAPPP"

The first strike was met with a yelp, her back arching, and her ass wiggling about. My boner was seriously hurting at this point, but he would have to wait a few minutes before being satisfied further.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

These were in quick succession leaving her screaming through her panties. "Plleaseeeee just fuck me sirrrr" I could hear her pleading.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

The second five were delivered across her ass form top to bottom covering every square inch. "Five more Olivia" A moan was all that met my remark.

SPLAT... "One", I counted.

SPANK, two, And i paused...SPLAT SPLAT, "three four".

And for the grand finale I reached my arm back and laid a stroke across her ass with much more force than the others. "SPLAAAAAAAT" She howled after that one, "Now into the corner Little girl" she scurried into the corner her ass glowing, with stripes across it from my belt. It was a thing of beauty, I was so aroused that her corner time lasted about thirty seconds, I dropped my pants and slid my cock into her sex, I fucked her hard, and when I was about to cum I pulled out grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to her knees. "Open" was all I said, this was a normal routine, I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed. I was spent, i picked her up and layer her her, her hot ass cheeks nestled against me as we went to sleep.

Let me know what you think, and If your a submissive let me know
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1a.jpg
Views:	1091
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	387