MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-08-2008, 09:30 PM

Jan's Birthday Part 2

....Then grasping Jan's arm, Peter pulls his younger Stepsister (By 2 months) toward Greg's bed. "Let go Peter!" She demands as they wrestle, then fall on the neatly made bed. While watching intently, Greg states; "I-I'll make sure...no ones here!" As he opens the door and walks down the stairs to the landing! Looking over the living room, he shouts "Hello!....Anyone home?" Hearing no response, Greg grins; "Good....I wonder how Peter's doing?" Opening the door, he peeks inside. Peter still struggling with Jan, has finally turned her face down over his lap! "(Grunt!) D-Damn...You!" Jan groans; "Y-You better leave...my c-clothes on!" Pinning Jan's reaching left arm to her side, he reaches down grasping the hem of her short, whlte dress! "Yeah! Jan....Y-Your clothes will be on!" Peter giggles; "But...In different places!" Then pulling up the skirt, Jan struggles and begins to kick her legs; "(Pant!) N-No Pete.....N-No!" With her skirt and slip turned onto her back, Jan grits her teeth as Peter raises his left hand!

Whack!........."OOOOOOW!" .....Squirming her slim hips, Peter's hand lands hard across the middle of Jan's two, firm mounds!........Crack!
"O-Ouch!"...D-Damn... you!".Jan cries looking up at a smiling Greg standing just inside the doiorway!.........Slap!..........."AAAAAH!"....... Crack!
"O-Oh! P-Peter!"............Smack!.........."OOOOOOW!"..... ..Seeing the redness
from under Jan's thin, white panties, he asks; "(Pant!) How many is that Greg?" "It's five Pete!" Greg snickers; "Just eleven more!".......Splat!
"OOOOW!...Please..D-Don't!".........Slap!........"O-Ouch!" .....Whack!
"OOOOOOW!" Kicking her legs harder, Peter stops, then locks his left leg around Jan's bouncing knees! "(Grunt!) Let...M-Me..Go!' She demands as Peter looks over at Greg. "Well...I've got eight more!" Then looking down at Jan's squirming, panty covered bottom, Peter asks; "What do you think...Greg?" Giving a wide grin, Greg suggests; "Yes Pete.....Go for it...Take them down!" "Oh! G-God! n-no!" Jan shrieks, as Peter tugs on the elastic band! "(Sob!) P-Please....Leave t-them up.....P-Pleeeez!....Not on the b-bare!" Sliding the panties down, both Peter and Greg let out a wheeze, as Jan's slightly red, bare twin mounds come into view!

........Whack!........."OOOOOOW!"..........Crack!. ...."AAAAAH!" Trying to twist her narrow hips out of range from Peter's punishing left hand. Jan sobs; "I-I'am....Telling M-Mom and Dad!"............Smack!......"OOOOOH!.....It H-Hurts!"........Slap!........."O-Ouch! (Sob!) Stop..P-Peter!".........Splat!
"AAAAAH!"........"Just three more Pete!" Greg smirks, while watching in complete enjoyment, Jan's lovely, bare ass squirming with each loud smack. Looking up at Greg, Jan snarls through gritted teeth; "G-Greg....you're..To blame for this!".......Whack!......."OOOOOH!" ....."No Jan!" Peter pants; "It's m-my idea!"..........Slap!...........O-O-Ouch!" Then as he raises his hand for the 16th and final spank, Jan bites her lip and clenches her well spanked bottom cheeks.............Smack!..........."OOOOOOOOH!..G-God!" 'Hey Pete....You forgot...The pinch...To grow an inch!" Greg reminds as Jan looks up, staring daggers! Then squirming wildly over Peter's lap, he carefully pinches Jan's very sore, right bottom cheek!......."OOOOOOOW!...O-Ouch!....OOOH!"

.......As Jan quickly re-arranges her clothing, Peter and Greg try hard to retain their composure! "Gosh!....I guess I know how Marcia felt!" Jan moans while rubbing her bottom and glaring over at Greg. Then after both Peter and Greg hug Jan a Happy Birthday. She quips; "Hey guys...Please no bottom slaps for awhile....Ok?"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 05-13-2011 at 12:39 PM.