MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-03-2009, 12:57 PM

My Fanfiction Benson Story- part 3

Katie’s Confession

As she left the kitchen and walked through the living room and hallway looking for her father to make her confession, young Katie knew that in just a little while she would have a mighty sore seat. She peaked in the door to her father’s office and saw him sitting in there with Taylor and Marcy, the governor’s secretary. Katie quickly moved out of sight and stood there shaking. She knew her father would be very mad. Eventually, she got her courage up and walked into her father’s office.

“Katie, honey, what are you doing out of bed?”, the governor asked. Seeing her nervous fidgeting he asked, “You’re not sick are you honey?”. Katie answered, “No, I need to talk to you Daddy. It’s important”.
Seeing his daughter’s sense of urgency, the governor asked Marcy and Taylor if he and Katie could have a minute. With Taylor and Marcy gone, Katie walked over and stood in front of her father, who was sitting in his desk chair. She struggled to look her father in the eye and primarily looked down at the floor rug. The governor put his hands on Katie’s shoulders and said, “What’s wrong honey?”

Katie nearly started crying, and her father sat her up on his knee and put one arm around her in a comforting manner. “Come on Katie, tell me what it is. It’s okay.”, said the governor. Katie swallowed hard and then admitted, “I’m the leak, Daddy. It was me who told what you said about Senator Englehart.” The governor had a look of disbelief.

“What?” he said. Katie repeated, “I’m the leak Daddy. It was me”. He picked Katie up off his lap and stood her in front of him. He looked her right in the eye, and she looked him right in the eye. “Katie, what are you saying?”, he asked rather sternly. Showing her father the note she wrote saying Ms. Kraus was innocent, she said “I wrote this note after everyone thought Ms. Kraus did it. I didn’t want her to have to leave”. The governor looked at the note and then stared back at Katie.

“Katie, tell me what happened”, he demanded. Katie said, “Well, I told some kids at school what you said about Senator Englehart, and the word spread, and it ended up in the newspaper”. The governor said, “Katie, haven’t we talked before about how what we say in this house does not need to be talked about in public? Now why would you tell the kids at school?”

Katie admitted, “Because I wanted them to like you so I told them some of the funny things you say. It’s hard when they say bad things about you Daddy. I wanted them to hear the funny things you say where they would like you the way I do Daddy”.

Katie looked at him with her innocent little eyes. Finally, the governor sighed and said, “Oh Katie honey. I know it must be rough being the governor’s daughter. I know you thought you were helping me by telling those kids what I said. I can understand that”.

“Are you mad at me, Daddy?”, Katie asked. The governor answered, “Yes, Katie. I am mad and upset about this. You should never have told the kids at school, and I don’t want you doing it again. What we say in this house needs to stay in this house and not get out in public. Do you understand that?”, he asked. “Yes Daddy”, Katie said.

The governor continued, “But I know why you told them, and I can understand that you wanted them to like me. I know it’s hard for you when they say bad things about me. But Katie we’ve talked about that, and I really think you knew better. So don’t do it again, okay Katie?”, he said. Katie answered, “Yes, Daddy. I won’t do it again”.

“Katie, here is the bigger deal. The fact that you told some kids at school and it ended up in the newspaper is not too big a deal, but Katie you didn’t speak up when you knew we needed to know how the newspapers got the information”, he said sternly. Katie swallowed hard and looked into her father’s eyes. “You kept quiet about being the leak, you attempted to cover it up, and you caused a lot of people a lot of trouble by not speaking up. Ms. Kraus got blamed and nearly got fired. She’s packing her things right now. Katie, not speaking up about something is the same as lying, and it only causes trouble,” he lectured. The whole time Katie stared into her father’s eyes, and he looked sternly at her.

“Why did you finally decide to tell me?”, he asked. Katie said, voice shaking, “Benson found out it was me and told me I needed to tell you”. The governor said, “Well, Benson was right, but you should have told me when this first happened. Do you understand that?”. Katie said, “Yes Daddy”.

“Would you have told me if Benson had not of caught you?”, the governor asked. Katie looked down at the rug again. The governor lifted her chin and said, “Answer me, Katie”. Katie said, “I don’t know Daddy. Maybe sooner or later. I didn’t know what to do. When everybody got so excited about it, I figured I better keep quiet”.

The governor said, “Well, it wasn’t okay to let Ms. Kraus take the blame, was it?”. “No Daddy”, Katie answered. “Katie, you let this go on for days. One thing you need to understand: When you don’t tell the truth, you hurt a lot of people, and you cause a lot of unnecessary trouble. Now haven’t I always taught you to tell the truth, and that lying was wrong?”, he asked. “Yes Daddy”, answered Katie, her bottom lip sticking out choking back tears.
The governor said, “Now Katie, I want to tell you how proud I am that you came to me and told me the truth finally. That took a lot of courage”.

He took a deep breath and continued, “But, not speaking up sooner, hiding it, keeping quiet, allowing other people to get in trouble. Honey, that is the same as lying, and I cannot let you get away with that”, the governor lectured. “Katie, I’m going to have to punish you for this. I want you to understand that I am not punishing you for telling the kids at school. I don’t want you doing it again, but I don’t see any reason to punish you for it this time because I know you did it because you loved me. Katie, what I have to punish you for is not speaking up sooner and causing everybody a lot of unnecessary trouble”.

Katie asked the dreaded question, she asked, “Are you going give me a spanking?”. The governor took a deep breath and said softly, “Yes, I think a spanking is in order here”.

Katie gulped and wanted to beg him not to, but she wanted to be brave. She also knew she deserved it, and she respected her father. The governor continued, “I hate spanking you more than anything honey, but you’ve got to learn your lesson. Do you understand that Katie?”. Katie said bravely, “Yes Daddy”.